17

"Babe?"Harry whined as he didn't feel Zayn's presence next to him when he woke up in the morning.

"I'm here Baby..Good Morning,"Zayn reassured as he walked in the room from the bathroom.

"Good morning,"Harry said rubbing his eyes.

"Get ready..we are going to the lake."Zayn announced.

"I don't wanna gooo,"Harry whined.

"Don't be lazy we are waiting downstairs,"Zayn said.

"Noo,"Harry denied burying his face in his pillow.

"Fine then..I'll just go with Louis,"Zayn teased and watched Harry got on his feet almost immediately,He knew this would get a reaction out of him.

"No your not,"Harry argued.

"And why not?"Zayn smirked.

"Because I'm coming with you,"Harry said before he walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

They walked to the lake holding hands when they arrived there Louis,Niall and Gemma were in the water.

"Let's go for a swim,"Zayn said and Harry nodded,Zayn didn't know how to swim before but good thing he decided to take swimming lessons last year.

"Babe..come here..look at this,"Harry called at Zayn who was swimming not far from him.

"what is it?"Zayn asked before he swam to Harry and place his hand on Harry's waist.

"It was a smal fish it went away,"Harry pout.

"Look there's another fish,"Zayn point out.

"No babe that one is weird..I'm scared,"Harry panicked when he saw the scary looking fish and hugged Zayn.

"It won't hurt you Baby.."Zayn laughed.

"But it looks scary like it has human teeth,"Harry said refusing to let go of Zayn.

"Okay okay..Let's get out of the water,"Zayn said as they got out of the lake,He was amused by Harry's reaction to a fish.

"You're laughing at me,"Harry pout like a little kid.

"No I'm not Babe.."Zayn denied.

"I saw you laughing at me when I was scared,"Harry said.

"Okay I'm sorry bub I won't do it again,"Zayn apologized but Harry didn't look at him.

"Fine then since you don't wanna talk to me..No kisses for you then,"Zayn said as he was about to get up and leave but Harry quickly turned around wrapping his arms around Zayn's neck pulling him in for a kiss.

"Niall why are you crying?"Harry asked as he saw his bestfriend crying on the bed.

"L-Liam..posted a picture of him and Maya and Maya is his ex..they were so close and That hurts me..I know we are not dating but doesn't that idiot know that I like him?"Niall sobbed.

"I'll talk to him..he likes you too he's soo stupid..He liked you since your first day of high school,"Zayn explained.

"He did?"Niall asked in disbelief.

"He thought you were straight..which I think you actually were at the time,"Zayn said and Niall nodded.

"It's okay Nini don't cry,"Harry reassured as he hug his bestfriend.