8

Zayn and Harry would not talk to each other at all during school period and would act like they don't like each other specially when Louis was aroud but they would meet after school without fail and hang out and talk for hours.

They were currently in the school Locker room having a conversation.

"Who thought sneaking around would be fun?"Harry laughed.

"It's like we're dating or something,"Zayn added.

"Forbidden Romance much,"Harry chuckled.

"Those are the best though,"Zayn said.

"wait..you're into Romantic Novels? Zayn Malik..and Romance?"Harry teased.

"As the saying goes..Don't judge a book by it cover,"Zayn said.

"Well I guess you're right,"Harry smiled.

"I'm full of surprises..I'm sure you've come to know that much in the last 1 month,"Zayn smirked.

"You're so nice..why'd you bully me in the beginning?"Harry asked.

"I- uhm..It was stupid of me okay..I just saw you as an easy target,"Zayn replied looking away.

"Heyy..we got the school to ourselves right?"Harry asked and Zayn nodded.

"Let's go to the library,"Harry said as he grabbed Zayn's hand running to the library.

They went to the literature section and Stopped to look for a book.

"You know I've always wanted a love story like you see in movies..At school,stealing kisses..walking down the hallway together..silly me,"Harry let out a dry chuckle.

Harry turned to his left and saw Zayn,closer than he was earlier,Harry took a step back only for his back to hit the shelves.

Zayn caged him with his hands as he gets closer to him.Harry close his eyes as Zayn started to lean in,waiting to feel Zayn's lips on his but it never came,Harry opened his eyes to see zayn looking at him amused,leaning again the opposite shelf.

"You should've seen your face,"Zayn teased and Harry scoffed walking away but Zayn caught hold of his wrist pulling him back.

Harry's back pressed against Zayn's chest,Harry closed his eyes as he felt Zayn's hot breath on his neck,He felt zayn's lips kissing his neck and his breath hitched.

Zayn spun Harry around so he was facing him and before Harry could even speak Zayn crash his lips into his,wrapping his arms around Harry's waist,Harry's lips was so soft that Zayn didn't wanted to pull away and neither did Harry.

The only time they pulled away wss when they were out of breath and needed air.Harry tries to catch his breath again while zayn attach his lips to Harry's neck,Kissing it gently.

"Z-Zayn..we need to get going,"Harry whispered.

"hmm,"Zayn hummed Lazily as he continued kissing Harry's neck,He didn't want this to end.

"Zayn I'm serious..Mom's gonna yell at me for being late,"Harry explained trying to push Zayn from him but he didn't budge.

"Fine..I'll drop you home,"Zayn finally gave in as they sneak out of the school to go to Zayn's car.

They finally reached Harry's house and Harry was about to leave the car when Zayn stopped him.

Zayn quickly peck him on the cheek as Harry blushes but giving zayn a smile showing his dimples.