1

Harry's P.O.V.

First Day at my New High School and I am so Nervous,Being the new kid is never easy and It's worst when you have social Anxiety and a boring personality like me.

"Don't be scared Hazza,I'm here to protect you,"My Cousin Louis reassured me as we walk to school.

Louis Tomlinson is my Cousin,We grew up together and I really  look up to him,He is 2 years older than me which makes him 18,He is brave and outgoing and I wish I could be like him.

"we're here"Louis said as we entered the school,The hallway filled with students and suddenly everything started to spin,My anxiety kicks in.

How am I going to survive this,I hope it's not like my old school.

"Hi Babe,"Eleanor said as she pull louis and they started to make out in the hallway.

Ew Gross!

"Louis Let's go I don't wanna be late on my first day,"I said.

"Okay Kiddo..Let's go,"Louis laughed.

"I'm not a kid Lou..I'm 16,"I said.

"Let's go get your schedule,"Louis said as he started waking with me and Eleanor following behind.

After getting my schedule Louis walked me to my first class.

"Well one thing..I won't be able to be with you a lot because I got football practice after school and I volunteer a lot for social activities so I'm not always around."Louis explained as we stood outside of the classroom.

"It's okay Loubear..I'll manage,"Harry said giving Louis his adorable dimpled smile.

"See you around,"Louis said as he ruffled Harry's hair.

Harry walked into his English class and sat in the middle since the seat in front were taken.

"Is this seat taken?"A thick irish Accent asked.

"No,"Harry said as he looked up at the boy.

"Hi I'm Niall Horan,"the blonde boy introduced.

"I'm Harry Styles,"Harry introduced himself.

"Are you new?"Niall asked as he sit down next to Harry.

"Yeah..It's my first day,"Harry said and suddenly all the noise in the class died down and Harry assumed the maybe the teacher arrived.

"what's Upp..Loserss?"A voice said and that was a really attractive voice.

Harry look up and his Green eyes met with those Hazel orbs and it felt like Harry couldn't look away,His eyes wouldn't obey him.

The Raven Hair boy started approaching him and he still couldn't look away,He was so intimidating but yet harry couldn't break eye contact with him.

"Oh look we got another victim,"He laughed.

"What's your Name?"He demanded.

"H-Harry S-styles,"I stammered.

"Looks like we got fresh meat Zayn,"The other boy with Brown eyes said.

"This one's gonna be fun,"Zayn said smirking and his eyes never leaving me.