7

Zayn's voice kept repeating in my head the whole day,Louis is Zayn's ex.I know what Louis did was really bad but the fact that Zayn and Louis Dated brothered me more than the actual story of Lluis betraying Zayn.

What's wrong with me? I need to hear Louis's side of the story,I can't just blindly trust Zayn because there's always two sides of a story.

When I got home Louis was at my house,Perfect timing.I can finally ask him about Zayn.

"Hi Louis,"I greeted him.

"Hi..Are you mad at me or something?"Louis asked.

"No..why'd you asked?"I asked.

"No Loubear now,"He said.

"Oh..I'm just tired,"I said.

"Lou..why do you hate Zayn so much?"I asked out of the blue.

"We were friends and he betrayed me okay..that's all you have to know,"Louis said.

"Okay,"Harry gave up, but he knew who was telling the truth now,If louis was the victim he wouldn't have hesitated in telling Harry because he would've been telling the trusth.

The fact that zayn narrated the whole story looking into Harry's eyes and louis avoided Harry's gaze at all case proves that he was lying.

He literally saw Louis as a rolw model ever since they were little,finding out about Louis's true colour was a hard pill to swallow and Here I thought Zayn was the bad guy.

Harry couldn't sleep that night,He didn't know what to do,He wanted to be friends with Zayn without Louis stopping him or keeping him away from Zayn with his lies but at the same time he doesn't want louis to know that Zayn told him everything.

So he has to come up with a plan and he has to talk to Zayn first.

The Next Day...

Harry went to school early,He would usually wait for Louis to pick him up because they live nearby but he didn't want to see louis right now.

He walked in the school and it was pretty much empty,He walked to the football field and he saw someone sitting on the grass,Harry walk up to them and saw that it was Zayn.

"Zayn..Hi,just who I needed,"Harry said as he sat down on the grass across Zayn.

"Hi Harry,"Zayn greeted.

"Zayn..I asked Louis about you and he couldn't even lie properly.."Harry said.

"He said I betrayed him,didn't he?"zayn guessed and Harry noded.

"That's what he told everyone,"Zayn said.

"Zayn you have to keep bullying me,"Harry said.

"what?..No,"Zayn refused.

"Just for everyone to believe that you hate me then we can be friends outside school because if someone saw us hanging out at school,they might tell Louis,"Harry explained.

"Fuck him..you are allowed to be friends with anyone you want,why does he have to control your life,"Zayn said.

"He's my cousin..Zayn if he tell my mom something they would blame me because he is older..all my life theytopd me I should listen to him,be like him..He's the perfect example"Harry said looking down.

"Perfect example..what a joke,"Zayn scoffed.

"Meet me in the locker room after school,"Zayn said as he heard the bell for first period ring.