28

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

"I'm still too weak to have sex Babe,"Zayn said as he layed on his bed.

"don't worry..I'll do the work today,"Harry smirked.

Harry got on top of Zayn as he leaned down kissing him,He pulled away and kissed down his jawline and neck leaving love bites behind.

He pulled away and looked down at Zayn as he removed his own shirt,Zayn's eyes were filled with lust and desire.

He slowly unbuttoned Zayn shirt and kissed down his chest until he reached his pants.He look up at Zayn and Zayn nodded giving his consent.

Harry unbuckled Zayn's pants pulling it down along with his boxer revealing Zayn's boner.
Harry made eye contact with Zayn as he licked his lips.

Zayn gasped when he felt Harry's hot mouth around him.Harry started bopping his head and Zayn felt pure pleasure rush down his body.

"F-fuckk Babe,"Zayn moaned as Harry continued sucking him.

"Babe I'm about to c-come,"Zayn warned as he throw his head back into his pillow but then Harry pulled away.

Zayn whined as the lost of contact but He felt Harry apply the lube before he could say anything.

"Hold it for me Babe.."Harry smirked before he got on top of Zayn as he line himself and sink down letting out a moan.

"You're so tight Babe"Zayn grunt.

"Lucky you I already prep myself for you Zaddy,"Harry purred as Zayn grab onto Harry's hips digging his fingers into his skin as he pull his hip down harder again a loud moan from Harry.

Harry started pounding himself on Zayn's dick as he splayed his hands across Zayn's chest.
Zayn grabbed Harry's boner and gave it slow stroke untill Harry finally came undone on Zayn chest and face and Zayn finished inside of Harry.

Harry fall onto Zayn's chest feeling breathless,Zayn pull out of him and turned Harry's face to kiss him but Harry licked the come on Zayn's face before kissing him again.

"How was I?"Harry asked as he cuddled with Zayn.

"I have no words Babe..that was..phenomenal..maybe you should take control more often,"Zayn thought.

"Oh yeah..maybe I will..what if I handcuffed you?"Harry smirked.

"I think I'll like that,"Zayn admitted.

"Kinky aren't you?"Harry teased.

"I know you aren't saying that...what was that that you said again..oh choke me Zaddy..call me your little slut,"Zayn teased remembering how Harry has so many kink himself.

"Admit it..you like that,"Harry firedback.

"Yeah I do actually,"Zayn admited.

"Let's go take a shower before bed,"Harry said and Zayn nodded before they got up and went to the attached bathroom.

After that they cuddled in bed before going to sleep.