30

Epilogue..

3 years later...

Harry and Zayn was on their honeymoon in Hawaii.

Harry was in the outdoor shower as the house they were staying in was far from civilisation as there was no houses nearby.

Zayn stepped into the shower wrapped his arms around Harry's waist placing his chin on Harry's shoulder.

Harry hummed as he leaned into Zayn's touch.

"Hello Mr.Styles-Malik,"Zayn greeted as he kissed Harry's shoulder.

"Hi there Mr.Stranger what are you doing in my shower."Harry joked.

"I saw you looking so Gorgeous I just had to approach you,"Zayn played along.

"Well I am a married man Mister and my husband is very dangerous,He gets jealous and is very protective of me,"Harry said.

"I wouldn't Blame him..you're a precious one,"Zayn said.

"And so is he.."Harry said.

"Look at us being all Sappy and Romantic in the shower."Harry chuckled.

"I get separation anxiety now when you're not around me,"Zayn said.

"Well we are tied down forever now..I'm not leaving,"Harry said.

They went into their room and got dressed.

"I have something for you."Zayn said.

"what is it?"Harry asked and Zayn handed it to him.

"Keys.."Harry was confused.

"To our new house."Zayn stated.

"you bought a new house."Harry was excited.

"I figured my old house would've been too small for when we decide to have children and all.."Zayn explained.

"You're always full of surprises Mr.Malik,"Harry smiled at his husband.

After getting back from their honeymoon,Zayn and Harry moved into their new house and they were ready and excited for their new life together.

A few years later...

"Babe..today's Zaina and Ismael's first day at school.."Harry reminded.

"I know Baby that why I took the day off..we are gonna drop them to school and speak to their teachers gotta make sure we chose the best for our kids,"Zayn said before pecking Harry's cheek.

"You're an amazing father,"Harry said.

"So are you Mommy..I love you,"Zayn said.

"I love you more,"Harry said.

"Mommy can you help me tie my shoe,"Ismael said as he struggled to tie them.

"Sure Baby..where's your sister?"Harry asked.

"I'm here Mommy.."Zayn said as she ran into her father's arms.

"Daddy look at my hair..see it's a butterfly,"Zaina showed Zayn referring to the butterfly clips Harry put on her hair.

"Yes Baby you loom soo pretty..Just like mommy,"Zayn cooed and Harry smiled at the indirect compliment.

"Mommy,"Ismael call as he tuck on Harry's shirt and made grabby hands toward him so Harry would pick him up.

"We love you Mommy and Daddy,"The kids said in unison as Zayn and Harry dropped them to school.

"We love you too"Harry and Zayn replied.

"They grew up so fast,"Harry noticed.

"They did..remember when we were in school..I used to bully you,"Zayn said.

"Don't remind me of that one you were so mean to me,"Harry rolled his eyes.

"I liked you Okay...I just didn't know how to show it,"Zayn defended.

"you were a fool Back then,"Harry laughed.

"I still am..A fool for you,"Zayn smirked and Harry blushed burying his face on zayn's chest.

The End.

Hope you like it because I I didn't really have a plan about when this story was going,I just wrote what felt write so I'm not sure if it's as good as my other stories so let me know what you thought about it.
💚💛