27

"Thank you to whoever had the great idea of putting chapstick on my lips when I was in a coma,"Zayn said.

"That was Harry.."Louis said.

"Then come give me a kiss Baby,"Zayn said and Harry leaned down pecking his lips.

"When are you gonna get discharged?"Liam asked.

"They have to keep him under observation for atleast 24 hours so may be tomorrow,"Harry explained.

"wow already being a caring husband,"Zayn smiled.

"I believe you wanted to give me this,"Harry said as he took out the ring from his necklace and hand it to Zayn.

"Itwas supposed to be on your graduation party..I had it all planned out,"Zayn remembered.

"Doesn't matter now..what matters is that you're here safe and I'm here next to you,"Harry reassured him.

Zayn grabbed Harry's hand and put the ring on his finger with his trembling hands before bringing Harry's hand to his lips and kissing it.

"You haven't been eating,Have you?"Zayn frowned and Harry looked down.

"That's not done Harry..you don't let yourself go because of me.."Zayn scolded.

"m'sorry..I was worried about you..I love you Zayn,"Harry confessed.

"I love you too,"Zayn said.

2 days later....

Zayn was finally home and Harry was staying at his house so he could take better care of him but things didn't go as plan as it was now Zayn trying to take care of Harry.

"You need to eat Babe..open your mouth,"Zayn said as he held the spoon close to Harry's mouth.

"I made this for you..I'm supposed to be feeding you,"Harry said.

"Find you feed me and I'll feed you but if you refuse to eat then I won't eat,"Zayn warned.

It was like this all the time,When Harry told Zayn that he should go to trauma therapy Zayn insisted that Harry goes to therapy too because he needed to heal his trauma too so Harry agreed.

"Zayn..zayn..zayn..zayn..Zayynn,"Harry called as Zayn was next to him.Zayn grabbed Harry's face and kissed him so he would finally shut up.

"what?"Zayn asked as he pull away.

"I-I forgot what I was about to say,"Harry turned red.

"Fine then keep kissing me,"Zayn said as he pull Harry on his lap so he was straddling him.

"I missed you..,"Harry confessed.

"I missed you too Baby.."Zayn said.

Harry leaned in to kiss Zayn but instead of kissing him,He licked into Zayn mouth and Giggled.

"Do it again.."Zayn smirked.

"You liked that..you're weird,"Harry said but did it anyways but this time zayn caught his bottom lip with his lips and kissed him,Zayn deepened the kiss as they started making out.

"Get a room you two,"Louis shout as he entered the living room.

"Fuck off Louis,"Zayn said before he was about to kiss Harry again.

"Babe..let's just go to your room,"Harry said as he got off of Zayn and grabbed his hand pulling him upstairs.