15

Zayn went home and greeted his parents,His Parents had a key to his house so they were already inside.

"Where were you?"Trisha asked.

"At my boyfriend's house,"Zayn said and immediately face palmed when he realized he juat revealed he had a boyfriend.

"You have a boyfriend?"Trisha asked and Zayn nodded.

"Who is it?"Waliyha asked.

"His name is Harry..We go to the same school..he's a year below me,"Zayn explained as everyone was staring at him.

"And when can we meet this boy?"yaser asked.

"Daddd..we've only been dating for like 3 weeks it's too soon,"Zayn said.

"Okay can we atleast see a picture,"Safaa asked.

"Fine,"Zayn said as he pull his phone out of his pocket and showed the a picture of him and Harry.

"Aww you guys are soo cute,"Waliyha cooed.

"He is very handsome,"Trisha said and Just zayn Zayn's phone started ringing.

I was Harry facetiming him.

"Pick up..we wanna talk to him,"Trisha said.

Zayn picked up the call and put it infront of him so that he was the only one visible on the screen.

"Hi Babe..My parents would like to talk to you,"Zayn said and Harry's eyes widen,Harry was very outgoing in general but talking to his boyfriend's parents made him nervous and it was so sudden too so he panicked.

"I'm sorry Babe,"Zayn mouthed to Harry before Trisha came into view.

They all introduced themselves ans talked a bit to Harry and eventually left when it was late.

"I love your Family they are nice..your dad looks intimidating at first but once you talk to him he is soo nice just like you,"Harry said as they were still of facetime call.

"They love you too..My mom wants you to come to our family gathering next weekend..We do it every year because it's like a family tradition my grandparents started,"Zayn explained.

"Oh no..it's family tradition so I don't want to intrude-"Harry denied.

"I'm coming to your family trip,Aren't I? So you're coming to mine,"Zayn stated leaving no room for discussion.

"Do you think we're going to fast?"Harry asked out of the blue.

"I don't know..It just feels right.."Zayn said.

"Did it feel right before...you know with..your Ex..with Louis,"Harry trailed off.

"where did Louis even come into this conversation..What I had with him was nothing like what I have with You Harry,"Zayn reassured him.

"I'm sorry,"Harry mumbled.

"I'll see you tomorrow Babe.."Zayn said.

"Don't go..please..Can we stay on Call?"Harry asked.

"of course..Is everything Okay love?"Zayn asked.

"I just miss you,"Harry said.

"I miss you too,"Zayn said.

How are ya'll liking this story so far?
💚💛