12

Harry work up before Zayn in the morning so he took a moment to just look at him appreciate his beautiful features.

Harry smiled mischievously as he got an idea to wake him up.He got on top of zayn straddling him,He could feel Zayn's Morning wood against his ass and that turned him on but Zayn said it was too soon in their relationship to take things further and since it was Harry's first real relationship Zayn wanted to take things slow even though They didn't have a slow start at all,They just can't keep their hands off each other.

Harry leaned down to Zayn's ear.

"Wake up sleepy head,"Harry whispered before gently biting zayn's ear lobe.

"F-fuckk Baby what are you doing?"Zayn groaned as he wakes up.

"Is it bothering you?"Harry asked innocently.

"Yes..get off,"Zayn said and Harry pouts.

He eventually got off of zayn and sat on the bed pouting like a child.

"Baby..I understand that the sexual tension between us is too strong but..I told you since this is your first relationship I don't want to rush things okay..those never end well.."Zayn explained cupping Harry's face.

"Now go take a shower..I'll go make breakfast,"Zayn said kissing Harry on the forehead.

Harry smiled showing his dimples before he nodded.

Harry took a shower and went downstairs in the kitchen to see a bouquet of sunflower and daisies on the kitchen island.

"This is beautiful,"Harry said as he take the bouquet in his hand inspecting it.

"Glad you liked it..they're for you,"Zayn said as he was making pancakes.

"Thank you,"Harry said as he give Zayn a hug from behind.

"You're welcome Love,I just wanted to spoil you a little,"Zayn said.

They ate breakfast and eventually Zayn had to drop Harry home btmy the afternoon so he drove him home and since it was Sunday they would meet tomorrow at school.

Monday...

Today was fundraising day at school so there would be no classes.

"Zayn come to the photo booth with me,"Harry said as he grabbed Zayn's hand all excited.

They went inside the photo booth and took some pictures making silly faces and for the last picture Zayn pulled Harry in for a kiss.

"you remember our dare right?"Harry smirked.

"Of course I do,"Zayn said as he grabbed hands hand and they walk out of the photo booth.

"where's the picture?"Harry asked as he saw the that the pictures didn't come out.

"The machine must be broken Love..Let it be,"Zayn said.

"Let's go inside the school,"Harry said.

Harry and Zayn held hands as they walk through the hallway but they were abruptly stopped by someone blocking their way.

"Harry,"Louis said,his voice filled with anger.

"What is this?"Louis asked as he show him the picture from the photo booth.