9

Harry couldn't sleep that night,what was this? what were they now? Zayn and Harry really needed to talk about this,They only been friends for like a month now and after what happened today Harry doesn't know where he stand with zayn.

But he had to admit though he did have a tiny crush on Zayn..Just a bit because he's totally hot.As His mind were filled with Zayn's thought it was suddenly interrupted by his phone ringing.

ZAYN.

Harry quickly sat up and fix his messy hair and clothes before picking up the facetime call.

"Hey,"Harry greeted shyly as he saw Zayn shirtless.

"Hey Baby..I didn't disturbed you,did I?"Zayn asked.

"N-not at all..I was just in bed.."Harry answered.

"Thinking about me?"zayn teased.

"You wish,"Harry said trying to stop blushing.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow morning,"Zayn said.

"I go to school with Louis,He picks me up everyday,"Harry said.

"Make up an excuse,tell him you have to go earlier than usual so you left before him,"Zayn suggested.

"No zayn that's too risky..I'll see you at school,"Harry chicken out.

"Fine Baby I won't pressure you..but we need to talk after school yeah,"Zayn said.

"I know..See you tomorrow,"Harry said before ending the call.

He went to sleep with a smile on his face,He was early to rise and excited to go to school for the first time.

"you've go extra classes today too?"Harry's mom asked.

"yes,"Harry said,The extra classes was a lie Harry told his mom so he could hang out with Zayn after school.

Louis picked him up and drove to school,He smiled at zayn when he saw him in the hallway.

"Someone bothering you?"Louis asked.

"yeah you,"Harry wanted to say but he bite his tongue and simple shook hishead no.

Louis went to class and so did Harry,third Period Harry was free so he went in the library which was almost empty except for a few students scattered around.

He walked to the shelves looking for the literature section when someone pulled him between the shelves and connecting their lips to his,He felt relief when he realized that it was Zayn and kissed him back as Zayn wrapped his arms around Harry's waist.

"Hey,"Harry said as they pull away.

"Hey,"Zayn said as he caressed Harry's cheek with his thumb.

"Your soo addictive,"Zayn said as he gaze into Harry's eyes.

He leaned in again kissing Harry's neck.

"Let's go to the football field,"Zayn suggested.

"what if someone see us?"Harry panicked.

"under the bleachers,"Zayn said as he intertwined his fingers with Harry's and they managed to go to the field without people noticing.

They sat on the grass under the bleachers.Zayn stroking Harry's curls as Harry sat on his lap,His back pressed against Zayn's chest.

Zayn leaned in again to kiss Harry's neck as Harry closed his eyes throwing his head back against Zayn's shoulder to give him more access.

"Are you are vampire or something?"Harry joked.

"I am..m'gonna bite you,"Zayn played along biting Harry's neck but being careful not to hurt him.