23

"Congratulations Babe..you did it..you finally Graduated,I'm so proud of you,"Zayn exclaimed as he hug Harry lifting him up as Anne watch them smiling.

"You're coming to my graduation Party tonight right?"Harry asked his boyfriend.

"Of course I'll be there Baby."Zayn assured him.

Zayn was now working in his father's office with doing his degree at the same time.Harry just graduated and he now has to go to college and tonight was his graduation party.

Later that night...

"Zayn said he has a surprise for me tonight.."Harry tells Niall as he was stood in front of the mirror doing his hair.

"He's probably going to ask you to move in with him,"Nilall guessed.

"Maybe or Maybe it's something else,"Harry shrugged.

"Harry the guests have arrived come downstairs,"Anne called.

Harry and Niall went downstairs and greeted some people.

"You look good Hazz,"Louis complimented.

"Thank you..where's Zayn?"Harry asked looking around.

"His Dad called said it was something urgent for work he said he will be a little late,"Louis explained.

"Okay..Go have fun I'll be around,"Harry said before he step outside into the terrace as it was empty.

He dialled Zayn's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Babe..Missing me already?"Zayn said from the other end of the phone.

"I am..you know I can't be away from you for too long,"Harry confessed.

"I'm at the office right now..some last minute adjustment,we have a very important client tomorrow..I'll be at your house in 20 minutes or so maybe a little more,"Zayn explained.

"Okay..I'll be waiting,"Harry said.

"Go enjoy your party Babe..I love you,"Zayn said .

"I Love you too,"Harry replied.

"I love you more,"Zayn continued.

"Come fast..It's boring here without you,"Harry pouts.

"I'll be there soon Bubs."Zayn reassured him before ending the phone call.

Minutes turned to hours and Zayn didn't show up,Harry started to worry,where was he?

"Harry come here,"Anne called.

"Mom..Zayn is not here yet a-and he's not picking up his phone.."Harry said to his mom.

"Lou did Zayn call or text you?"Harry asked.

"About 3 hours ago..He was driving so he just said he already left the office."Louis replied.

"Mom I'm worried.."Harry panicked.

"Calm down..Call someone who might know where he is,"Anne suggested.

Harry dialled Zayn's Dad number with trembling hands and waited impatiently for him to pick up.

"Harry..it's Doniya..Baba is not here,"Doniya said.

"Doni..do you know where Zayn is..Have you spoke to him in the past few hours?"Harry blurted out.

"No..I thought he was supposed to be at your place."Doniya replied.

"Is he okay..i-is my brother okay Harry.."Doniya panicked.

"I'm sure he is..You know how he is Doni that stupid boy must have fallen asleep in his car,"Harry joked to try and calm Doniya down.

After he ended the call with Doniya his phone started ringing and he picked up immediately.