3

Harry's P.O.V.
I was looking for louis all over school,I saw him at th end of the hallway and was about to go talk to him when suddenly someone pulled me into the janitor's closet putting a hand over my mouth.

"Going to tell louis about me?"Zayn said still covering Harry's mouth as Harry's back was pressed to the wall.

Harry shake his head trembling as tears form up in his eyes.He tries to remove Zayn's hand from his mouth as he gets difficulty breathing.

On seeing that Zayn removed his hand.

"I can't b-breath,"Harry said trying to breath.

Fuck,Is he having a panic attack? zayn thought.

zayn pulled Harry into a hug gently playing with his curls and Harry was taken back by that,why is Zayn helping him calm down when he is the reason Harry is panicking But Harry did calm down as he relaxed into zayn's arms.

Zayn felt something wet on his neck and he heard sobs coming from Harry.

"w-why me? What did I do to anyone..Why am I always the onw to get bullied?"Harry sobs.

"A-at my old school..it was worst..I didn't tell anyone..b-but.."Harry cried even more.

Zayn pulled away to look at Harry,His eyes soften as he looked at Harry.

"what did they do?"Zayn asked as he wipes Harry tears with his thumb.

"I can't..say it,"Harry sobs.

Zayn didn't have to asked further,If Harry was not comfortable telling him he wouldn't pressure him and why would he,He bully Harry to.He is no different from the persons Harry was referring to.

"I'm sorry Harry..Sorry for everything,I won't bother you again,"Zayn apologized as he wiped away Harry's tears.

Zayn gets out of the Janitor's closet,leaving Harry behind.He can't punish Harry for something louis did,what was he thinking.

Zayn Ignored Harry they whole week,They avoided each other,It's not like they were friends or anything so it was easy to just pretend like nothing happened and they don't know  each other.