13

"It is what you see,"Harry said nonchalantly.

"I told you to stay away from him,"Louis yelled.

"I can't..we're dating,"Harry said as Zayn wrapped his hand around Harry's waist.

"you know what he did to me,"Louis said.

"I know what you did to him..Louis..you're my cousin but please don't interfere in my life again,"Harry said before walking away with Zayn.

Later that day..

Harry's House.

"Harryy Louis's here."Harry's mom announced before louis entered Harry's room.

"what do you want?"Harry spat but his expression changed as he was met with Louis's puffy red eyes.

"I'm sorry...I- I know what I did was wrong..I was trying to keep you away from him,"Louis sobbed.

"why?"Harry asked.

"I still love him..I was a coward back then..I was afraid of people judging me,"Louis cried and Harry was in shock.

His cousin was in love with his boyfriend.

"I can't see him with you..It hurts,"He cried.

"I can't do anything about that..He's not yours anymore,You had your chance you screwed up,"Harry said trying to not let his emotions through.

"we were each other's first love Harry.."Louis said.

"So? If you loved him that much you shouldn't have accused him of something he didn't do,"Harry said.

They were interrupted by a knock of Harry's bedroom door,They both turn to the door to see Zayn standing there,He entered the room closing the door behind him.

"Is he bothering you?"Zayn asked Harry.

"No babe..Louis was just leaving,"Harry said.

"Zayn..I'm sorry..I really am for everything I did,"Louis apologized.

"you were my best friend..I shouldn't have hurt you like that..I was scared,"Louis confessed.

"You really hurt me Louis..But I moved pass that..I forgive you,"Zayn said.

Louis suddenly hugged Zayn burying his head on Zayn's shoulder sobbing.

"I'm sorry..so sorry..I missed you Zayn..I missed my bestfriend,"Louis said.

"I missed you too,"Zayn said as he comfort Louis.

They pulled away and Zayn immediately wrapped his arms around Harry.

Harry spin around so he was now facing zayn and pulled him in for a kiss as louis was still there looking at him.

"I'll get going now..see you at school,"Louis said before leaving Harry's room.

"Stay with me tonight,"Harry said looking at Zayn with his gorgeous green eyes.

"when you say it like that it's hard for me to say no Babe,"Zayn said.

"cuddle?"Harry asked and Zayn gladly obliged pulling Harry closer to him.