2

Harry's P.O.V.
It was my second day in this school and I was already late dor my math class so I was running in the hallway trying to not waste more time.

I suddenly bump into someone and I fell hard on the floor my books going everywhere and worst my coffee that I bought before coming to school spilled all over that person.

"What the Fuck,"He cussed.

I look up to see that It was the boy from yesterday..zayn I recall his name was.

"I'm S-sorry,"I apologized.

"Watch the fuck where you're going,"He spat which made me flinch.

"I-I..Sorry,"I apologized again.

"Like that's going to fix anything,"Zayn said.

"I think it's time you show him who we are,"Liam said.

"I think you're right liam."Zayn smirked.

He started approaching me and I took a step back untill my back hits the the cold metal of the lockers.

Zayn and I were inches apart,what is he going to do? I saw liam gave him the coffee that fell from my hand,The cup was half full,Zayn took it and poured it on my head.

"you should be happy I went easy on you..New kid,"Zayn whispered to me.

"Don't mess with me or it will be bad for you,"He said before turning around.

"I'm s-orry,"I apologized for the third time and zayn stopped in track but didn't look at me,He continued walking and I didn't feel like going to class anymore.

I ran to the bathroom and cried my eyes out,I didn't do anything yet I'm always thw target of bullying.

Harry locked himself in the bathroom stall and cried for a long time,Suddenly he heard a loud bang on the door.

"Get out get out loser,"He heard zayn voice.

Harry remain quite.He opened the door so that to not make zayn more mad.

Zayn caged harry with both his hands on the closed door behind harry and harry flinched.

"Aww poor little cry baby,"Zayn mocked harry.

"W-why..are you doing this to me?"Harry stammered.

"Because I can.."Zayn laughed.

"I'm going to tell Louis.."Harry mumbled.

"Oh you know louis..and who is louis to you?"Zayn asked.

"M-my Cousin,"Harry said.

"Per-fect,"Zayn said as he eye harry up and down.

Harry smiled as he thought that he was safe because Louis is zayn friend but the smile quickly vanished when zayn grab Harry's hair and pulled it back.

"You will be just perfect for my sweet revenge,"Zayn whispered.

My Bully // zarryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें