22

1 year Later...

"I miss you at school.."Harry whines as he sat on the counter top his legs wrapped around Zayn's waist as he hug him.

They were currently in Zayn's house,Harry came over after school,zayn, Louis and Liam already graduated but Niall and Harry was now in their last year of high school.

"you miss sneaking around to make out don't you?"Zayn teased.

"Yeah I do..Remember when we first started dating and had to hide from Louis,"Harry chuckled at the memory.

"I heard my name,"Louis chimed in as he walk into the kitchen.

"where have you been?"Zayn asked louis.

"I was with mi girlfriend Eleanor,"He replied.

"Didn't you broke up with her?"Zayn asked.

"Well she's totally in love with me what can I say..I'm fucking amazing,"Louis sassed.

"Now will you two stop snogging in the kitchen because it's Zayn's turn to cook and I'm hungry,"Louis said.

"you better not be having sex in the kitchen,"Louis warned as he walked to the living room sitting on the couch.

"No but we did it on the couch,"Zayn lied just to get a reaction out of Louis and he did,on hearing that louis jolted up from the couch causing Harry and Zayn to laugh.

"can I stay over today?"Harry asked.

"Of course Bub..this is your house too,"Zayn said kissing Harry's cheek.

"Liam's here,"Louis announced from the Living room.

Zayn and Harry walked out of the kitchen to see Liam accompanied by Niall.

"Harryy..I knew you'd be here,"Niall said as he hug Harry.

"He's here everyday might as well move in with  us,"Louis Joked.

"Actually..that's not a bad idea louis,"Zayn said.

"Are you serious..you want me to move in?"Harry asked.

"Only if you want to."Zayn said.

"After graduation Babe..I don't wanna be a burden on you,"Harry said.

"You are not a burden Baby..I would love to have you around me 24/7,"Zayn said pulling Harry closer.

"So what are we doing tonight?"Niall asked.

"I don't know about you..but I'll definitely be doing Harry tonight,"Zayn teased Harry.

"Zayyyn..I'm not talking to you,"Harry blushed as he pull away from then and everyone laughed at that.

"Anyone down for movie night?"Louis suggested and everyone agreed.

They all took their place on the couch with all the snacks and Louis put on the movie.It was a Horror movie.

"You can hold on to me if you get scared Princess,"Zayn smirked.

"Too Bad..Horror movies don't scare me,"Harry sassed.

"We'll see.."Zayn challenged.

The movie went on and Harry kept scooting closer to Zayn almost getting on his lap and Zayn smirked at that,He knew Harry was getting scared but refused to held onto Zayn because he was stubborn.

Suddenly there was a jump scare and Harry literally jump onto Zayn's lap burying his face on Zayn's chest,zayn Laughed at that but stroke Harry's hair to comfort hom at the same time.