18

"He texted me,"Niall's face light up with joy as he looked at Liam's name pop up on his phone.

"Just tell him how you feel yeah..He kinda needs to be reminded of that,"Zayn explained to Niall.

"Zayn,"Harry called and Zayn look down at him as he was sitting on the bed.

"Yeah Babe,"Zayn answered.

"Can we talk.."Harry asked.

"Of course Babe..you know you can tell me anything right?"Zayn said gently grabbing Harry's chin.

"We're gonna be outside at the bonfire,"Niall said as he stood up and signal Louis to leave.

"What is it Baby?"Zayn asked as he sat on the bed facing Harry.

"Zayn..L-louis told me he still had feelings for you and Ever since then I've been feeling very insecure and scared..That you might leave me for him..And I couldn't hide that anymore I wanted to be honest about how I feel about him and you being close to him..I understand that he's your bestfriend.."Harry confessed.

"Harry..I'm happy that you chose to talk about your feelings to me about what was bothering you and I promise that you have nothing to be insecure about..I don't feel anything for Louis we are just friends and he can't take your place Okay.."Zayn reassured him.

"Does anything bother you Zayn?"Harry asked.

"About our relationship?"He added.

"Apart from the fact that you got me falling for you so fast..I don't think so because you are pretty much Perfect Harry.."Zayn exclaimed as he gaze at Harry getting lost in those green eyes.

"And Zayn...there's something else about me that I want to tell you..But I'm scared,"Harry put out.

"you don't have to tell me if you're not ready Okay,"Zayn reminded him and Harry nodded but proceeded to tell him.

"At my old school..Remember how I told you I was always bullied..and that's the reason I transferred here...well the reason for my transfer was something much more than that,"Harry confessed as he let a breath out.

Zayn saw that Harry was scared so he held both of Harry's hand to show him that he was here and he was listening.

"M-my bullies..t-they tried to sexually assault me,"Harry broke down in tears.Zayn immediately pulled him into a hug.

"If the teacher didn't walked in I don't know what they would've done Zayn..Ever since that day..I-I didn't like physical touch specially from strangers..B-but your touch felt safe even though you were hurting me,"Harry confessed as he cried into Zayn's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry Baby..you had to go through all that and I made it harder for you..you shouldn't have forgiven me,"Zayn was crying too now.

"No Zayn..you saved me.."Harry confessed.

"I did?"Zayn asked in disbelief how could he have saved Harry?

"Yes you did..I was losing hope on staying alive..you saved me..and I don't want my past to affect what I have with you..D-do you accept me Zayn?"Harry asked.

"You shouldn't even have to ask that..of course I accept you..I love you Harry,"Zayn confessed and Harry's eyes widen,It was the first time that Zayn used those words with him.

"I love you too Zayn,"Harry confessed.