5

The Next Day..

Niall was surprised when he walked in school and saw Zayn and Harry laughing together near Harry's locker.He approached them and greeted his bestfriend and Liam joined them shortly after.

"what season did I miss?"Niall asked looking at them.

"I think we missed the whole show,"Liam adds as Niall look up  at him and blushed.

"Hi I'm Liam,"Liam introduced himself to Niall.

"M' Niall,"Niall said shyly.

"well we are friends now,"Harry said looking at zayn.

"So who's going to class today?"Zayn asked.

"Well Me and Niall are going,"Harry said but Niall was too busy admiring Liam to hear.

"Ni? Niall,"Harry called out.

"Huh?"Niall finally gets out of his trance.

"we need to go to class,"Harry said.

Harry was about to walk away when Zayn grabbed his wrist.

"Let's skip"Zayn suggested.

"I skipped yesterday.."Harry said.

"You didn't skip..you were free yesterday,"Zayn points out.

"Let's go Niall,"Harry said but he noticed niall was leaning against a locker while Liam's Hand caged him.Niall was blushing so hard.

"Uh Harry..you go ahead..I think I won't go to class,"Niall said and liam had a smirk on his face.

"Come on Harry..It will be fun,"Zayn tried to convince.

"I'm going to class,"Harry said as he walk to the other direction.

Zayn pick Harry up throwing him over his shoulder.

"put me down,"Harry protested.

"stop moving so much if you don't want to fall,"Zayn said nonchalantly as he walk to the parking lot of the school.

"Put me down,"Harry said and this time zayn did put him down as they reached Liam's car.

"I'm going back inside,"Harry said but zayn caged him before he could walk away.

"No you're not..you are coming with me,"Zayn said.

"B-but Louis said he's gonna meet me at lunch today,"Harry explained.

"Come on Hazz..It'll be fun..just for one day,"Zayn said and Harry finally gave in.

Harry was about to get in Liam's car but was stopped by zayn.

"You're coming with me..on my bike,"Zayn said.

30 minutes later..

"where are we?"Harry asked as he gets off zayn's bike and saw Niall and Liam's car behind them.

"You will see,"Zayn said.

They walked for a bit and stopped near a tree with a wooden swing attached to it,the view was simply breathtaking.

Harry sat on the swing taking in the view when he felt Zayn push him on the swing.

"That's all you got?"Harry challenged.

"You wanna go faster?"Zayn chuckled.

That was fucking adorable..He just chuckled whatt,Harry thought.

Niall's P.O.V.

Liam makes me so nervous,We were sitting under a tree,Zayn and Harry were no where near.

"Wanna go out some time?"Liam asked out of the blue.

"Are you asking me on a date?"Niall smirked.

"No..Just wanna hang out with you..you seem cool,"Liam answered nonchalantly.

Niall's smile quickly dropped.

"Yeah sure,"He said.

"You wanted it to be a date?"Liam asked.

"No..of course not..I mean you probably have a girlfriend already,"Niall said.

"I don't..I'm more into boys,"Liam said.

"what's your type then?"Niall asked.

"Blonde irish lad with blue eyes and a crazy personality,"Liam said as an attempt to hint Niall that he likes him.

"Irish blonde? I have a cousin like that.."Niall said and Liam face palmed,How can ge be so oblivious.

"Jezz Niall..I like you,"Liam blurted out.

"I know..I was just playing,"Niall laughed.

"Eh..I'm not a real blonde."Niall added.

"I know..But you look good as a blonde."Liam complimented.

"Enjoy while you can..I'm going back to brunette next year,"Niall said.