22.Null

(Y/n) pov
"Then you will die braver than most" he said brandishing his crimson blade and pointing it towards us.
"It's four against one.... You picked the wrong fight" Jirou said as we all brandished our sword's ready to fight.
"Mmm it appears you don't know about me.... No matter it doesn't change thing's" he said getting into a stance his sword held in front of him.
"We take him now!! I yelled out as we all charged towards's him, he deflected my attack pushing me away, blocking Mikasa's attack and swatting her away then he caught Shinobu's blade in his gloved hand's and threw it away and kicked her aside as Jirou's chain flew by his head he grabbed it pulling Jirou off her feet in front of him when he grabbed her by the throat and lifting her off the ground choking her. "Jirou!!! Drop her!!" I stood back up charging at the demon when he moved Jirou in front of him using her like a shield I tried stopping but in that moment he unleashed a fire arc at me, I couldn't dodged in time so I unleashed an air blade negating it as Mikasa came around hitting the demon freeing Jirou and pulling her back. 'He's a monster'
We all stood away from him uncertain of what to do "Hmm your confidence has wavered... It would appear I was wrong" he said not moving looking at us with no emotion visible.
"Shut up monster" Shinobu said standing in front of us "If you two can hold his attention I can inject him" she whispered to us "We won't back down"
Me and Mikasa charged forward, me on the right and her on the left, I jumped into the air "Third from:Blazing Universe" swinging downwards creating a flame arc that clashed against his sword Mikasa did the same but he he stepped to the side making it miss when Shinobu came in impaling him in the chest "Yes" I cheered stepping back.
"There's enough poison in that stab to kill a human in an instant even you can't -" Shinobu cut herself off as the demon grabbed her blade and started pulling it out.
"If you want to use poison it must first penetrate skin" he said revealing that Shinobu's blade didn't even get through his armour, he held her there and swung downward slashing her across the chest.
"Shinobu!!!" I shouted, before he could do anymore harm I pulled out my tanto to block the next strike and stabbed with my sword just skimming the side of his helmet.
"Aruugh" he let out an monstrous growl and swung down at me clashing with my sword "You are her student you carry her blade"
He said giving me moment of pause.
'He know's Mom, is this the demon Toobee warned me about?'I was distracted in my thoughts I didn't notice the crack' s on my blade until it snapped "Arrghh!!" I screamed as the blade slashed me downward it wasn't deep but it still hurt badly before he could finish me Jirou jumped in penetrating his armour as blood leaked out his left shoulder he let out another growl and stabbed Jirou through the chest "Jirou!!" he was igniting his blade when Mikasa ran in and pulled her off but got hit by the flame in the process.

We all pulled back all of us bearing an injury of sort whereas he stood tall as his shoulder already healed.
Me, Shinobu and Mikasa could still fight but Jirou could die from bloodloss I had to prevent it "Blue take care of Jirou I'll buy you time" I told her as she jumped out the back of my haori and over to Jirou "Unknown fire" in a blink I was in front of him unleashing a flame arc scorching his head I went for the finish with my tanto but he blocked it we stood there struggling for control.
"You're skill's are wasted here.... We need not be adversaries... If you become a demon you're power will grow to unimaginable height's" he said to me thinking I would consider the thought.
"Sorry but... I'm not joining someone who hurts my friend's"
"Mmm then you will die" he said as his left eyeball turned around in it's eye socket revealing a number marking on it.
'A twelve moon... But it says zero' I pushed away from him clearing some distance when his gaze shifted from me to Blue.
"Ahh there you are" he said lifting his blade and impaling it into the ground.
"Blue back now!!!" I shouted to Blue as she then rushed over.
No pov
"Flash freeze" a blue glow surrounded the tip of Vader's blade when in an instant the room started to freeze, freezing all of you up to your neck's except Blue who was frozen completely before she made it over to you.

You could barely feel anything below your neck as it was encased in ice, all of you tried wiggling out at the sound of ice breaking only it wasn't your's, as Vader walked walked down the ice crack under each of his heavy step's *Crack, crack, crack, * as he approached you "Ah shame you waste your potential" he said passing you and started melting the ice around Blue and grabbed her lifting her up "The both of you" he walked over to in front of you holding Blue in front of you.
I didn't know what he was doing he couldn't harm Blue "'He can't harm Blue she' s being stabbed and healed straight - '
" You assume she'll be safe.... You're wrong, I cased in ice her regenerative abilities don't work... Observe" he allied pressure to the ice cracking it, it was then you noticed Blue's eyes looking at you terrified when *Crack, crack, smash* the ice crumbled into pieces before falling on the ground.
"Blue!!! Blue, Blue please you-" as you yelled out Vader grabbed you by the face, all you could see was his gloved hand and mask.
You could all the rage and anger building inside you as your blade ignited growing higher and higher until it turned black as the ice exploded pushing Vader back but before you could do anything he swung around piercing you through the stomach pinning you to the ground.
"(Y/n)!!!! You bastard" Mikasa shouted at Vader
"You waste your gift perhaps it could've saved you and your friend's" he said standing above you and crouching down grabbing you by the face again.
With all the blood you were losing you couldn't even fight back as he made you face upward.
All you could see was hin hand as he used two finger 's and hovered them over your left eye and then....... "Aaargghggh"

End
------------
Hahaha I'm evil
I've said this in other stories and I mean it here as well character' s even in the harem can die