15. Meeting The Hashiras

(Y/n) pov
"Wakey, Wakey.... Hey wake up" I felt something tapping my cheek.
"Ughgh... Five... Minutes" I yawned out but I felt a sharp pain on my back"Aacckk"i opened my eyes abruptly to see a place I wasn't familiar with surrounded by people I didn't know and Tanjiro aswell'Where am I... Who are these people!?'
"You're pretty relaxed for someone on trial miss (l/n)"the same girl from before who tried to kill Nezuko said.
" T-trial?! What did I do?! "
" There's no need for a trial, protecting demons is clearly a violation of conduct"a guy with fiery orange hair said
"Then let me cut off her head flamboyantly" a guy with a red mark over his left eye wearing jewels on his head said
I looked over to a girl with pink-green hair who just blushed and turned away but sneaking glances
"A what a shoddy child she is, how sorrowful" a giant blind guy said
'Why the hell do they want to kill me so bad'
As I was wondering I saw Tanjiro frantically looking around for something 'Wait...... They're not talking about me... There... Talking about Nezuko' I realised.
As he was looking he stopped and tried talking only to have a coughing fit"He should get some water" one of the butterfly hashira said letting Tanjiro drink from a small gourd, it was then I realised how thirsty I was.
'Heyy don't get something' as if God heard my prayers I felt someone's hand grab my face and pull me onto their lap, I looked up to see the pink and green haired hashira holding a gourd 'She's pretty' She let me drink from the gourd holding my head so I didn't choke.
"Aww so ...... Cute" I heard her gushing about me.
After Tanjiro finished drinking he tried explaining to the hashira about Nezuko not being a threat but no one budged"Its true he's not lying.... Not only that but she's risked her life for others"
"Quiet you we'll deal with you next" the one in the tree said rather aggressively
"MY SISTER AND I CAN FIGHT Together to protect people!!" Tanjiro yelled at them before someone else showed up

"SO" the man was covered in scars with white hair. "You're the idiot that brought a demon with them" he said balancing Nezuko's box in his hand while a low ranking Corp member pleaded to him to stop.
"Please don't act on your own Sanemi" the insect pillar said getting angry but trying not to show it.
"What's a demon to you kid, someone you cna fight with?" he grabbed his sword grip. "You see.... That's impossible you moron!!" he shouted before stabbing the box hitting Nezuko inside as blood poured out of it, seeing this sent Tanjiro into a blind rage as he darted towards Sanemi.
"I'll never forgive anyone who hurts my sister"
"Stop Oyakamata-san is coming soon" The water pillar tried intervening, even then Sanemi swing at Tanjiro but missed as he jumped and headbutted him, he quickly got off and went to defend the box.
What nobody seemed to realise was the person drawing their sword before running at Tanjiro, I noticed it and ran towards him hoping to help.

Tanjiro pov
I gripped the rope of the box harder "If you can't tell the good ones from the bad ones then you should quit being a pillar" I yelled at him only then did smell something amiss, as what looked like a faint cloud of smoke headed towards me until someone got in the way and I saw a blade just a few inches from my face covered in something blue I looked as the person who saved and it was (y/n).
"Ahh..... Not good" she said
"Argh, you got in my way you shit" I followed the sword back to its user to see a female hashira who wasn't there before, the girl in question was about 5,3 with shoulder lenght dark blue with black highlights hair, she was missing her right eye with three claw marks across it her left eye was a dark blue.
"(Y/n)!!" I shouted to her, as the hashira pulled her blade out from (y/n) 's stomach,as she collapsed on the ground.

(Y/n) pov
' Fuck that wasn't smart'I thought holding onto my stomach, yet like in the forest instead of blood I saw something blue coming out.
" Fine whatever you just killed yourself faster doesn't change anything" she said going to strike Tanjiro before she was interrupted as one of the twins announced someone was coming.
"Oyakata-sama is coming" she said as a man with an upper burnt face appeared.
"So you have come my cute swordsmen" he said(actual quote from the manga). "Nice is nice weather today, is the sky blue?" he asked to one in particular
I tried getting a better look at him'He must be blind, maybe-'before I finished my thought I was turned on my back and my head was pushed to the ground by the girl who stabbed me, it looked like the same happened to Tanjiro as the rest of the pillars bowed.
"I wiss happiness upon you master, I must inform you there is a soldier by Tanjiro Kamado who has brought a demon here, I wish to explain the situation" Sanemi said suddenly respectfully
"Ah I see I'm sorry he has alarmed you all. I have given my approval for Tanjiro and Nezuko I wish for you to accept them" he said, as the rest of the pillars voiced their opposition before he had one of his twins read a letter from someone called Urokodaki which made Tanjiro tear up after she finished reading it the one holding me down added something else.
"Even if we did agree to let them go, which I'm against what do we do about this demon!" she said pushing me against the ground harder, I felt my blood boil from her comment until I couldn't take it.
"I'm not a demon you idiots!!!! I'm a goddamm human being!!!" I yelled at them
"If you were human explain how your wounds healed!!" she shouted back at me
"Wounds heal idiot.... Look at scar ride led hedgehog over there or yourself!!!"
She lifted my face before slamming it down"That doesn't explain the stab wound I gave you it's already healed up a normal person would've died by now you stupid lirt-"she was cut off as the master raised his hand to silence her.
"Please quiet down Violet she can be trusted" he said calmingly
"But how-"
"She is the adopted daughter of a former hashira Ahsoka Tano I'm sure she would've known if her daughter was a demon"
"But that doesn't explain her wounds healing like that,..... Her blood is different as well"
"I'm sure they're some explanation for it" upon hearing that Sanemi had, had enough as he tried proving he was right as Sanemi grabbed Nezuko's box and dragged her into the shadows, he sat bed the box then opened, he presented his bleeding arm to Nezuko as she stepped out the box, Tanjiro started thrashing about until the water pillar let him loose he rushed to the edge of the dojo to watch.
"Nezuko don't" he said to her, Nezuko turned away refusing to attack Sanemi.
"This won't do demons can't..... Be trusted" Violet said before pulling me up by my hair and threw me into the dojo"I can't accept this!!!"she shouted going to stab me.
Before the blade could hit me Nezuko jumped in the way, the blade went through her shoulder before piercing mine as well.
"Nezuko!!!" Tanjiro shouted being held back
"She jumped in the way to save you instead of attacking... Wha?" the said suddenly doubting her choice, as usual instead of blood something blue leaked out but unlike before it moved over to Nezuko.
Violet pulled her blade from us as the blue stuff went over Nezuko's wound closing it, it was then I suddenly felt like my throat was blocked as something came up and I threw up the blue stuff onto the ground"The hell..? "I wondered out of breath as the blue puddle moved in front of Nezuko, it started to take shape as the figure of a girl stood in front of Nezuko.
" No.... Hurt"

"What's going on?" Oyakata asked confused
"A blue puddle came from (y/n) and took the shape of a girl and is standing defensively in front her and Nezuko" One of the twins said
"OK with that done let's have our regular meeting you may take them away" he said completely changing the subject
"I say take them all to the butterfly estate" Shinobu said happily
"Ow I wanted to have them" Mitsuri said disappointed
'This changed from a 100 to 0 in a second'
"OK take them away" Shinobu said as someone grabbed Tanjiro and carried him away, Nezuko climbed in her box as someone cautiously approached still scared of her.
Someone grabbed me and put me on their shoulders I watched as someone else question what to do with Blue before she turned into a small blob so the person grabbed her but held her at arms lenght and followed us.

End
--------
This chapter was such a pain to write, I hoped it came out well
It was so annoying because this is mostly a Tanjiro-Nezuko scene and wanted to introduce Blue again but couldn't really think of how, so I had to make a new OC being Violet for this exact reason.
Next chapter we'll get to see some familiar faces again