7. Lil Blue

(Y/n) pov
"First mission, first mission, I can do this remind of what it was?"
"What is believed to be a demon has been sighted attacking people in the village near the local shrine, mostly prime target seems to be lone beatiful teenage girls or well developed woman"
"Great a pervy demon, and I sound like a prime target don't I?"
"I said it looks for beautiful girls, so you don't need to worry"
"Hey, that's mean" I said jumping up to grab up to grab him"Thats so mean"i tried again but he flew out of reach,then flew off.
(A couple hours later)
"So this were the attacks normally occur, nothing note worthy, I've got no bait to lure it out" I saw something duck behind the corner, I cautiously approached the corner and something blue hid behind the bins, hand on my sword I approached'OK steady'i grabbed the bag and moved it and saw a blue blob?. "Hey there little blue" It cowered away, I took my hand away from my sword "Don't worry, I won't hurt you" I made my palms visible to it, it approached and touched my hands then climb in my arms "What are you, you don't look scary to me just cute, do you have a name?" I asked inspecting it poking it, it shook no"Ok then for now I'll call you Blue, so Blue have you seen any demons recently? "I asked it jokingly until it pointed to my right. "Huh, whats-woah" I barely dodged out the way as something went past me and smashed through the fence to the shrine.
"Oh you stupid blue crap getting in my way again, she wouldn't of realised otherwise after I'm through with her ill deal with you"
The demon was humanoid in appearance except with blue/gray skin with gills at the neck and webbed claws as hands, it towered over me.
"Stay here Blue ill deal with ugly" I put down Blue and walked over to the demon. 'Gills huh, so fish fire is a hit or miss here, depends on his art' I thought"Come on then ugly let's dance"i drew my sword getting ready.
"Ggrrr, my food doesn't normally fight back, but it won't change anything" it said before charging straight at me,it swung it's claws at me, I ducked and slashed his side. "How's - Woah, jesus" it quickly turned around slashing, grazing my stomach, slashing again I blocked three swings then slashed it's leg forcing it on one knee, I went for the head but it blocked with its arm losing it in the process before headbutting me. "Ow, what-" it grabbed me by the face making me drop my sword then lifted me off the ground.
"Your the most annoying meal I've come across, so I'm going to crush your skull" he said applying force.
"Ahh.." I struggled a bit and grabbed my short blade stabbed in his arm then kicked the demons face and with the momentum the arm came off. "OK then time we finish this, your getting on my nerves" I said picking up my katana.
"I'll finish-"
"Combo form:Dual flame" I charged forward slicing of his right arm with my short blade then stabbed my katana through his chest. "Flame release"my katana light up and the inside of the demon burst in flames, he then collapsed on his knees, I pulled out blade and put it to his neck."Sayonara"
"NO!!"he lunged forward sinking his teeth in my shoulder
" Ahhh.. Get off me"he sunk deeper until Blue came out of nowhere landing on his head and pulled it back"Ahhhh.. "I swung connecting to his neck and slicing his head off"Uggg,huff,puff done now aren't you" I said out of breath.

"No, no I die, ill take you with me" he said before his body grabbed me and pulled me into the fountain"Demon art:endless void"i was pulled underwater as it became an endless void, as the body disappeared one of the arms fell off allowing me to escape and started swimming up.
'I can make... come on... I.. can't.. die.. N.. ot-' I couldn't stay awake, I felt something grabbed me and pull me out.
"Blue save pretty.." was the last thing I heard until I felt something on my lips then passed out.

(Days earlier)
"Ow, ouch" I said feeling sore all over, after Toobee kicked my ass again"How the hell do you know all my moves, everything I'm doing"
"Simple, I know all your moves or atleast most of them, you're not showing anything new"
"How would you know what's new this is our first day fighting"
"Simple you're trying to be Ahsoka, your moveset with some variation is no different than her, and I know Ahsoka inside and out"
"What-no-I'm not trying to be her... I just.."
"I understand why, you look up to her, she raised you, cared for you, it's no wonder you do it but you know you'll never be her, I don't say it to be rude"
"Really then what for then"
"You need to make your own path, not follow Ahsoka down hers"
"And what do you recommend then?"
"That's up to you try creating new forms or perhaps even a new breath style, Ahsoka is strong but if she couldn't defeat a certain demon I don't believe you could especially if you're the same"
"A new breath style huh, OK let's go again" I grabbed my sword. 'What demon couldn't Ahsoka beat? '
"What no, its dinner time I'm tired"
"Oh come on?!?"
"But Ahsoka is making ramen tonight"
"Out of the way I'm going"
"Wait youre gonna.." I tripped over a rock landing face first in the ground"Fall"

(Present time)
I slowly woke up and I stood up checking myself all my scratches and that bite wound were gone. "What the hell, last thing I remembered was getting free of that demon then a voice and that's it, wait where's Blue?" I asked myself"Blue, Blue where are you I need to thank you"as I was moving about I felt weird. 'Why do I feel weird and why do my clothes feel tighter' I thought as they got uncomfortable so I lossened it a bit before picking up my stuff" I hope nothing happened to the poar thing"
"Whoho, Whoho a new job for you whoho"
"I don't get a break really, huh, did you see a small blue blob by any chance?" I asked him he shook his head no.'No luck there, ughh,, I've gonna push on'. I grabbed my stuff and set off. 'Il be back for you I promise, I still need to thank you'

End.
--------