4.Death And Rebirth

(Y/n) pov

"Uhhuuh what's stumbled into my domain a little kitsune cub you'll make a nice snack" the voice said, it sounded vaguely feminine.
"Cub, that's easy to say when you're hiding like a coward" I said trying to keep my cool, whatever it was it wasn't like the demons from before.
"Ah, it has some bark lets hope it's got the bite to back it up" the voice said stepping out the shadows.
The demon was a five feet tall mass of fat, with a few tentacles on its back which is probably how it dragged me down, with a clear view into the stomach like glass which.... Has two people stuck inside it. 'It has someone in its stomach' I thought frozen in shock.
"Help, help us please" they shouted as a liquid started filling the stomach.
"Oh, looks like you're on a timer, do you think you can save them in time" I snapped out of my shock and charged forward slashing the demons stomach, however my attack just bounced off not leaving any marks"Haha, poor little cub"It laughed before knocking me away with its tentacles. "You can't save them, nothing can break in" it mocked me
'If I can't save them through the stomach I have to kill it first' I thought, it was mostly just a big blob so I'll have to find the throat and quickly. "First form:unknown fire" I dashed going straight for the neck then demon swung at me I managed to block sending me back, it swung again "Fourth form:blooming flame undulation" I swung my sword in a circular motion deflecting it back leaving an opening.
I jumped up and swung my blade hitting it in the neck, I only got a quarter of the way before I got stuck'No, no, no go through'
"Ahhhhhhhhhh..... Noooooo" I heard them scream, I pushed the blade even harder, I was so focused I didnt notice something wrap around my legs until it pulled me away, I lost my grip on my sword as it landed on the ground,aswell as my mask.
"I think you might wanna check on your friends little cub"
I struggled trying to grab the tentacle, avoiding looking behind me, until another one grabbed my head forcing me to look.
"No...." all that was left was a red mist 'I lost, I failed to save them' I stopped struggling, I barely noticed I was hanging above its mouth until I fell in, it swallowed me whole I was squeezed down the throat till I also fell in the stomach which was now empty.I felt the liquid beginning to fill the stomach at my feet. 'Is this how I die, in a demons stomach, was Mom's training for nothing' I thought as tears started to form, until the demon started gagging I noticed a wisteria flower stuck in the tube above me. 'Is that the flower I picked from before, that was in my pocket?' I questioned 'Wait my back pockets, my short blade' I realized grabbing my blade from above my butt.
"No I won't die here, not today" I got up 'A stomach has acid to digest things I can only assume that's what this is, maybe this can help, although switching breath forms that quickly... I'll worry later'. "Ninth form:idaten typhoon" I said releasing a gust of wind pushing the liquid to the stomach walls. "First form:unknown fire" I dashed forward using the flame to ignite the acid creating a chain reaction burning through the stomach and letting me out.

"That blade, you filthy.." I grabbed my katana and sliced the demons head off.

Demons pov
'That girl, she's using her blade, why, how, does she know her?' I questioned. 'I can't lose not yet, I've not gotten my revenge, I'm not beautiful or strong enough yet' "I'M NOT FINISHED YET" I screamed as I started transforming.

(Y/n) pov
"I'M NOT FINISHED YET" she screamed as her body started convulsing, it starting morphing into a ball,after a few seconds two arms and a few tentacles bursted out then the whole thing exploded in a sea of blood.
Out stepped a voluptuous feminine form with small tentacles at the back with two massive claw like wings,two horns on of her head, with a black tail than ended with a sharp purple end and two talon like feet.

(Best I could find, looks nice tho)