16.Recovery

(Y/n) pov

As the workers carried us away one of them started hitting Tanjiro in the head saying he won't forgive him, once we got to the butterfly estate we entered through the front door seeing no one inside we went through the garden"You can walk on your own "the one carrying Tanjiro said
" I'm sorry I hurt all over"
"You old man" the other said
"How much longer are we gonna be, this thing is weird!!" the one holding Blue shouted as Blue jumped out her hands and onto my head"H-hey come back here! "she shouted but didn't do anything and gave up.
As went in we saw Kanao surrounded by butterflies.
'She sure looks cuter when she isn't pointing a blade at me'
As the Kakushi tried talking to Kanao and not getting an answer someone behi d us shouted. "Hey who are you!!!" they turned around startled towards the voice, behind us stood a familiar girl, she seemed to recognise me as well as her eyes widened when she looked at me.
'That or Blue has freaked her out'
"You're kakushi right, they're injured follow me" she said before leading us inside to the infirmary, as we got closer the sound of someone or rather specifically Zenitsu could be heard shouting, the guy carrying me took me inside and helped me onto a bed.
"Thanks sorry to bother you" I told him as his face light up like I gave him the biggest compliment ever. 'They must not get thanked alot'. I thought as Zenitsu continued shouting until Tanjiro called out to him.
"Ahh Tanjiro listen too me" he wailed rubbing his face on the kakushi's shirt"I got stung by a spider and it really hurt. And that girl keeps yelling at me! I hate my life! "he shouted
"Hey Zenitsu did you get smaller?" Tanjiro asked him and I noticed that his arms didn't even make it out the sleeves.
"I almost got turned into a spider" he said pulling away leaving a trail of snot connecting him
"Ewww and What!?!" I shouted at him, he didn't reply to me instead answered Tanjiro's question to where Inosuke was, which I mean if he looked a little ahead he would've saw him"Hey what's up with you where's the loud annoying Inosuke"
Tanjiro fell to the ground and started crying as he apologised for not saving him"Its okay... Don't worry about it"he said with a really gravely voice
"Is that actually you Inosuke.... Your voice?" I said feeling awful for him.
"I don't know the full details but apparently his throat got crushed and at the end he shouted at the top of his lungs which sealed it" Zenitsu explained before starting to tear up"Hes depressed now, so it's made him gentle, and it really cracks me up!"he said full on laughing, innocent Tanjiro didn't get it, but to me what he said enraged me, I grabbed the nearest pillow I could get and pinpoint threw it hitting him off the bed" Heyyy!!! What are you doing... I coulda died!!! "
" Then don't say that ever again put yourself in his shoes you wouldn't like it would you!!"I shouted back at him
" I'm sorry for being so weak"Insouke said, making us all stop
"You're not weak Inosuke... Soon you'll be in tiptop shape, so then you can kick Zenitsu's ass!!" I tried encouraging him

(A couple hours later)
I was being led down the hallway by Aoi, they didn't want me in the same room as the guys and they wanted to leave Blue with Nezuko but she's refused to leave me. "Thanks you don't need to I could manage on my own"
"Maybe not but it's the least I can do for someone who saved my life... Here we are I'll let you in and I'll leave"
"Don't you want to talk for a bit.... I mean I'm kinda curious how you ended up here considering you just disappeared after the trial"
"Later you need some rest first and  I won't take no for an answer" she said leaning me against the door"Plus I'm sure you've got a lot to talk about"she said before leaving
"Did I seem to desperate there... What do you think?" I asked looking up at Blue on my head
"Blue.... Yes"
"Yeah thanks,youre supposed to say no"
"Blue.... Pretty clingy"
"Heyyy" moving past the conversation I listened into the room hearing Tanjiro.
"I Promise to change you back because if I don't ill grow old and die and that'd leave you alone..."
"That's a bit morbid don't ya think" I said surprising him
"Hahehe how much of that did you hear?" he asked nervously
"Just the end part really" I told him sitting down on the bed with him
"So what are you doing here?"
"Well this is where I'm sleeping" I told him"They wanted Blue and Nezuko together but Blue won't let me leave her sight, I hope it doesn't bother you or Nezuko"
"No its fine I'm glad really, you risked your life for Nezuko today... I trust you"
"You know its probably not my place to ask but..... You were saying about leaving Nezuko alone... But my question is what if you actually do die before healing her, what will happen to her?"
"I... I don't know..... But I don't plan on letting it happen" he said full of confidence.
"OK but first you need some sleep"
"Yes you do as well, good night (y/n)..... And uh..."
"Blue"
"Right goodnight Blue and you too Nezuko" he said before leaving the room.

We all spent the next few days recovering or in my case suffering in pain,turns out healing like a normal person sucks, i got a few visits from Momo,Jirou and Mikasa"Thank god your still alive....after you ran off none of us have seen you i was worried"Momo rambled on as she crushed my lungs in a hug.
"Can't ....breathe....Mikasa help"i tried calling for help"I'm starting to see the light"
Once i was able to move again i was greeted by Shinobu herself"Hello there are you feeling better yet?"she asked me sitting beside me outside.
"Um...yeah thanks,im feeling much better was kinda a pain healing like a normal human again though"i told her turning to face her as she sat at an uncomfortable distance being RIGHT IN FACE!!.
"I'm actually curious about that....what's it like having a demon inside you,healing you?"she asked me backing off a bit with her ever present smile.
Something about that smile was off but i pushed it out of my mind"Well i don't know,normal I guess....I never really noticed"
"Hmmm,interesting do you mind if i give you a few check ups and examinations,I wish to see if there's something different about you"
"Sure i guess that would be helpful you might notice something i didn't" i replied back to her
"Good now it looks like you have some little followers who want to talk to you"she said before vanishing,i turned to where she refering to and saw the triplets(they are sisters right?)
"Ah she noticed us..."they gasped
"Can i help you three?"I asked them propting them forward.
" We um.... Everyone is talking about it.... So we wondered.... "
" Are you guys referring to Blue?"I asked them to which they nodded, I took Blue off my head and placed her in front of them.
Blue turned to me before approaching the girls, the one with the red stripe picked her.
" Ohh she's so small and round.... And squishy, hahaha"the three of them started playing with Blue soon after.

End
-------
Yeah sorry nothing really happened in this chapter, I was gonna make it longer and include the lemon but heart just wasn't in it, anyway you might not get a chapter for 2 weeks because cyberpunk comes out in 3 days and I'm playing that straight away