8.Snow Beast

(Y/n) pov
"Please tell me the mission is not all the way up there"
"Whoho of course now move lazy" I grabbed his leg and slowly brought him down.
"Call me lazy or ugly again you will be the next thing I cook got it"
"You can't cook, you almost killed Ahsoka from how bad it was" he said wiggling out my grasp and flying away.
"Thank god I got this jacket, it's snowing up top"

(Timeskip, Brought to you by (y/n) freezing her ass off)
I got up to the village on the mountain'Who the hell would build up here?'I quickly ran over to take shelter before setting off again
"Another one, are you also here for the beast" I looked up and saw a old man sitting under a roof on the porch.
"Other one, you mean someone else came here for the uh beast"
"Yep wearing similar outfit to yours as well, only one wearing anything unique was a girl with a red scarf"
"Can you tell me anything about this beast?"
"Well no one's seen up close... and lived to tell the tale"
"And uh let me guess you're the only person who's seen it and everyone thinks your crazy"
"What no, you'd be crazy to actually look for it, just cause I'm old doesn't mean I spout nonsense"
"Right sorry go on"
"Uh kids, the beast rumored to have appeared atleast a two years ago, only ever coming out and attacking those who wander too far"
"And has anyone tried dealing with it?"
"Well when we found out it attacked those who ventured we decided not to"
"Smart, so care to tell where ill find it"
"Uphill in a cave is where its said to reside, but take care you're not the first but I hope your the last.. You know I hope you succeed"
"Thanks have a nice day"

(Timeskip brought to by (y/n) making snow angels)
I made it to the cave and entered, the wall were covered in snow and ice"If other demon slayer have been here before why would I get sent to do it alone, you'd think they send more than one at a time"
"GE OOOOUUUUTTTT" I had to cover my ears as something loudly shouted.
'Does it know I'm here already, how?' to answer my question I heard something break*Crash*but it wasn't near me, I stupidly went nearer to the sound.
"Why won't you die?" I peeked around the corner and saw a figure towering over a girl with two blades in demon slayer uniform with a red scarf.Around the caves were the frozen remains of other people, most being demon slayers.
'That's a lot of people... And I might end up joining them, maybe if I help her we might have a better chance'i grab my sword and got in stance. 'And I am not shouting to get its attention only an idiot would do that' I dashed forward and jumped aiming for the neck, until the spikes on its back grew outward almost impaling me.
The girl tried swinging but it grabbed her and threw her into me knocking both us down. "Another one, how.. many times must...i ask to be..... LEFT Alone!!!!"it roared, we covered our ears from the roar.
The beast towered over is with blue and purple skin with spikes littered across its back with some on its arm, with claws of four digits and a disgustingly big mouth with Frost breath coming from it.

"OK I know we don't know eachother but we need to work together to kill it" I told her"Dddiiieeee" it shot a blast from its mouth we moved before it froze us

"Dddiiieeee" it shot a blast from its mouth we moved before it froze us.
"I'll get the right side you go left, the back is inviable as you tested" she told me"Im Mikasa by the way"
"I'm (y/n) nice to meet you" she gave a quick nod before charging in, it swung at Mikasa who dodged and struck its side but it blasted me sending me off balance, knocking me down.
"(Y/n) you-" it turned around slamming Mikasa against the wall, I got up and cut the arm from the elbow freeing her,"Move now" I told she quickly moved and I stabbed my sword straight through its stomach "Flame release" the sword light as a fire burst but quickly disappeared "Huh what the?" instead  a Frost came through the wound freezing the sword and my arms stopping at my elbows"Why it worked before fire should beat ice"i said with a shaky voice,the it charged up another blast 'I can't move'
"(Y/n) duck now" I did as told as Mikasa cut the demon in half from the waist freeing me"Come here"she grabbed my arm and smashed her hilt on the Ice breaking it
"You know that might've broke my arms as well"
"Don't be drama-" she got cut off as the demons legs kicked her away, then exploded breaking the ground beneath me making me fall down.

(Timeskip as to not drag it out brought to you by (y/n) and Mikasa by a campfire)
Mikasa pov
After (y/n) fell down the hole I quickly got up to follow, but when I got close ice spikes shot out sealing it off,the demon regrew its its legs like nothing happened and we continued fighting until I couldn't continue. "Go ahead finish it I don't have any thing to live for" I told it, it prepared another blast until... the ceiling broke as (y/n) shoved her blade down its throat"Ninth form:idaten typhoon"she said as the wind gust pushed the blast downward freezing the demon instead,she then jumped off and severed the head and just stood there not moving, I got up"(Y/n),(y/n) are you alright? "I poked her shoulder snapping her back
" Yeah, yeah I'm OK, but you look hurt"she said pointing to all the wounds I have "Come on I'll patch you up"she grabbed my hand and guided me to the wall in that second a felt a spark spread across my body and I thought I heard voicrs'Protect, love, care'

(Y/n) pov
I froze the demon and cut off its head like the first demon I got a flashback from the demons past.
The flashback was in the middle of a snow storm "Sis, sis where are you" a little boy called for his sister"Please sis its dangerous here where are you, come out"he repeatedly called tumbling until he fell down a slope hitting his head on a small rock "I'm sorry I told you to leave, I'm sorry I was so cold" he finished as a figured covered in a black cloak slowly approached him.
"Oh you don't look good, I heard your calls for your sister, don't worry I'm sure she make her way to you in some form, but for that you need to live" he said before plunging his finger into the boys skull and then blackout.
Next flashback showed the kid turned demon already covered in spikes eating a hand with tears with the misterious figure laughing in front of him "I told you, your sister would it make to you in someway, but then you ate her hahaha"

(Present time)
'Poor kid died trying to save his sis only to be tricked into eating her, but who was the figure in the cloak, must be a demon Atleast to turn someone else' I finished patching up Mikasa.
"So then wanna push on?"
"No,..." she grabbed her scarf and pulled it up to her mouth"Lets stay just a bit longer"
"OK, then make some space" I sat down beside her and slowly fell asleep laying on her shoulder.

End
-----
Sorry if it feels rushed I didn't plan for a longer flashback and fight but had a writer block so I just finished it