27.Sharing

(Y/n) pov
I was stuck between the girls while they all had a stare down. Nobody moved or said a word "So-"
"If you girls want (y/n) you're gonna have to learn to share" Shinobu said and turned me towards and kissed me in front of the girls. I panicked inside believing the girls were ready to tear Shinobu apart. When we broke apart Mikasa immediately followed up by kissing me.
"Where's the closest room?" Mikasa quickly asked looking around the room.

The door to my bed room burst open as Shinobu jumped onto my bed and Mikasa pushed me into her lap as Momo followed shortly behind her "You best start with her clothes, Mikasa you get her top, Momo you get her trousers"
"Hey dont-umuhahua" Shinobu shut me up pulling me closer and kissing me.
All the girls together easily overpowered me and kept me pinned while Mikasa and Momo stripped me naked "Wait a minute!" Momo said looking at your dick "You have a-"
"She does Momo, I was surprised aswell but it is great" Shinobu said caressing my cheek "Turst me" Shinobu backed off letting Mikasa take her place. Momo looked hesitant until she dived in taking the tip into her mouth and sucking on it "Move a bit dear" Shinobu said now fully naked and crouched down. She pulled your legs closer until you felt something touching your clit and then heard a slurping sound.
Mikasa kept you pinned kissing you fervently and playing with your chest until she forced your head against the bed and started undoing her belt and dropping her trousers and mounted your face.
Mikasa's slit was in front of you, you pulled her closer and got to work eating her out "Fuck (Y/n), I've been waiting for this for so long" as Mikasa gasped the girls were already pushing you too your limit.

You layed there breathing heavily exhausted from your session but the girls weren't done yet "Now let's see you keep up (y/n)" Shinobu said as the girls moved about. You tried moving but they caught you and held you down as Mikasa crawled downward on the bed and then spread you legs apart before turning around and moving closer until her slit was pressed against yours.
"Ahh fuck that" that wasn't the end as Momo crawled onto of you and angled herself over your dick. She lowered down and slowly pressed herself against the tip until it slipped inside, she took a second to adjust before dropping completely moaning as she fully pressed against you "Ahhhh"
"I love those moans but let's put thar mouth to better use" Shinobu said and sat on your face.
Shinobu sex sat right in front of you so you got to work while Momo continued to ride your dick and Mikasa pressed herself against your sex. A familiar pressure was already building downward "Fuck I-I can't..." the stimulation was too much as you reached your peak and climaxed. Cumming in Momo and over Mikasa which sent them both over the edge aswell as they both came. You were pulled closer into Shinobu's crocth as she came in your mouth.

Everyone layed there out of breath "That was... Too much" I said panting as the girls all snuggled up to me.
"It was great" Mikasa said
"Mhmm, oh hey Blue how are you?" Momo asked Blue who had suddenly appeared.
'Wait a minute' you thought when it hit you "Oh shit not again"
Before anyone could escape Blue already sprung into action and the night went on. A long exhausting night of passionate and exaggerated love making.

(Y/n) pov
The sun peeked through the blinds, I had to shield my eyes and tried sitting up only to be held back. All the girls groaned pulling me back "Let's sleep a bit longer" Mikasa said
"Yeah my legs are killing me. Who knew Blue was like that" Momo said pulling the cover over her.
"Shhhh. You're all too loud" Shinobu said

*Sling*I swung my sword cutting the dummy in half and repeated the action until all the dummies were headless "Should last me a while. At least while I wait for my new one" I said raising my blade as the sun reflected off it "And when I get it that bitch won't stand a chance!" I said visualising the dummy aa the demon whoforced to amputate my arm and killed Jirou "Arghh" my blade ignited as I swung cutting the demon in half and setting the rest of it on fire "I'm coming for you!!!"

End
------
Probably my weakest lemon I've written.
But regardless putting this story on hold for a bit again to focus on other ones.