13.Spider Forest

(Y/n) pov
As we headed deeper into the woods I noticed someone was missing so I did a head count "One Tanjiro, one Inosuke, one adorable Nezuko in box, Zenitsu probably crying outside the forest, hum who am I forgetting.... Wait where's Mikasa?" I asked them worried for Mikasa.
"We got separated during our fight" Tanjiro explained looking away
'If she's not here' I tried thinking of what could've happened "I'm going to look for her"
"Wait what about the twelve Kizuki member?"
"That's exactly why I have to check, what if Mikasa found them she won't know and she'll die, so I'll find her"
"But...."
"I'll be fine, besides you've got Inosuke and Nezuko and you're a great fighter, so you'll be fine" I told patting him on the shoulder and gave Nezuko's box a little tap before running off to find Mikasa.

(Timeskip)
"Dammit where is she?" I stopped o catch my breath"Where, whe-"I cut off my question hearing the sound of metal clashing ahead" Tanjiro and Inosuke should be that way, so this must be her"
Pushing through the bushes and trees and I found the source of the noise and saw Mikasa fighting some spider demon alongside Momo and Jirou. 'OK cool Momo and Jirou are here... Wait Momo and Jirou are here!?!?!?'. Sure enough the were there helping Mikasa fight the demon'Doesnt look like the last, actually looks like a spider now'I thought to myself softly shaking, but even then I drew my sword.
This demon had the upper body of a human male, white skin like the others with a weird purple mark in the center of his chest, while his lower body was that of a purple/red/pink spider.

"Come on keep attacking you won't cut through my legs" the demon mocked blocking their attacks

'God I guess eights legs would be useful, now how to attack? ' As I was Thinking, the demon slash at Mikasa and Momo, they blocked it but it pushed them back still, Jirou threw one of her Kusarigama at him but he caught it and pulled her onto the floor directly below him, he then raised his front legs' No time for thinking'.
I charged directly at him, knowing I won't hit the head, I aimed for the legs going for her,my blade connected with them holding them in place"(Y/n)!!! "
"No time move!!" I shouted at her, forcing her away'Stronger than I thought, huh'he pressed down harding I swear I heard cracking*Crack, crack*.
I quickly pushed off and backed away"Hahaha best be careful doesn't look like your blade can take more of that"Listening to him, I checked my blade as noticed the cracks forming.
"Doesn't matter fight won't take long anyway, four on one, I like our odds better" I told him confidently with a smirk.
"Yes four on one dies seem unfair, you wouldnt mind if I call a few friends" he said and my smirk fell as a bunch of spiders half the size of me appeared from the bushes.

(Gold star for who ones where these are form without a Google search)

"Made she should've thought before opening your mouth" Jirou said as we all form a circle

"Now's not the time" I said under my breath. "Anyone got a plan, because I'm out" I asked them
"No"
"I'm not a plan type of girl"
"Momo do you have anything?" I asked her seeing her fidget with her hands.
"Well just one... But I don't think it's good... Its probably stupid" she said upset
'Is she unsecure or something?' Instead of continuing that train of thought"Whatever it is its better than nothing so come on"
"OK here it is" she started telling us her plan

"If you ladies are surrendering then hurry up" he said stretching
We broke away from eachother to deal with our task's, Momo and Mikasa will distract with the big one, I'll deal with the small ones and "Jirou go get help, the hashira will have arrived now!!"I ordered her, she nodded and ran away.
"Hehe, so you got the weak coward to get help, it won't matter you'll be dead before that!!! "he yelled as Momo and Mikasa held him off.
All I got to do is  deal with the little creeps."Still a lot of them tho... Come on ya freaks"i yelled quickly cutting two in half, I group of five headed towards Mikasa" Oh no you don't, wind breathing:Sudden gust"i released a gust of winds pushing all five together"I'll take all of them in one hit"i dashed forward and cut all five in half, but the suddenly started swelling and exploded hitting me"Ahhh... The hell.. - Acid?!?!"I yelled out, it burned my skin as well thankfully, I wasn't too close.

"Haha you like that all of them are loaded with acid, that releases explosively upon death" just as he said that a group jump above Momo and Mikasa he sliced them himself, making them explode and hit both of them.
"Cant be too hard, water breathing first form:water surface slash" I released essentially a water balde to stop most of the acid, then quickly tried pulling them back.
"Haha, do you see its hopeless just give up ill make it-Huh"as he was talking a kurasigama appeared from behind him, before he could react it pulled back decapitating him.
" I-I did it, yes!!"Jirou celebrated coming from behind the demon
" Good work Jirou, you did great"Momo and Mikasa started congratulating her.
"You did--Look out!!" I pushed her out the way as the spider leg came crashing down on my sword,cracking it even more.
"How the hell is that thing still alive?!?!"
"-éter, che-r, CHEATER !!!" the demon head yelled still on the ground not disappearing"You cheated how dare you, TRICK ME!!!!"he yelled furiously, the bottom half opened its spider mouth and spat acid almost hitting Momo and Mikasa, but they were suddenly pulled away by some unknown force.
'How do I kill it its already missing a head whats-' as the body wriggled some more, I noticed the glowing mark in its chest'Well it that ain't the weak point then I don't know what is'i jumped forward aiming to impale the mark.
He raised his hands and tried blocking it with crossed arms bu I  slid through and stabbed the mark, bit it got stuck"Get off me!!"he grabbed the balde and tried ripping it out.
"What the hell is this made of diamond?" I asked myself"But maybe I could melt through with enough heat, like a blacksmith melts metals and ores... Flame release"the blade was encased in a bright flame that slowly inched in "Hotter" it kept getting hotter but wasn't making any PROGRESS"COME ON HOTTER!!!" the flame started turning blue pushing in further as the flames started getting higher singe-ing my clothes and hand, but it's still not enough.
" Stop you'll kill us both"
"I don't care, it needs to get HOTTER!!!" I yelled as the flames got higher and started adopting darker colors.

END
----
Kinda dragged out but it's for a reason