23.Bloody Memories

(If you saw two notifications for this yeah I accidentally released it early)
(Y/n) pov
All I could see was his hand and two finger's hovered over my eyes before plunging down grabbing my eye"Aasrgghg... "I could feel him forcing his way around the eye "Arrggh stop, stop, please!!!" I screamed out in pain as he continued going in.

No pov
You could feel him inside your head as he grabbed the stem of your eye wrapping around the eyeball completely before roughly pulled it out tearing it from the stem as blood sprayed out the hole where your eye used to be "Arghrghr... Ahahha".
Vader stood up and picked up the sword from the previous demon before walking back to you and placing it in your hand letting it soak in the blood around you "You wasted you're gift... But now it can be used correctly" he said to no one in particular.
You couldn't feel anything body growing numb and cold, vision blurry as Vader placed your eyeball in the hilt of the katana and stood up "Finally a new one" you heard a voice say
"You may take that one.... I will finish these one's " Vader said taking his blade out of your body and turned it toward's the girl's thankfully for them the ice had weakened enough for Mikasa to break free and to break them out.
"Jirou get (y/n) out of here" Mikasa said drawing his other sword ready to fight for tour safety.
"But-"
"Don't argue we need to get her out of here we don't have Blue to miraculously heal us anymore"
"OK then I'll be back" she said running over to check on you calling your name, but you couldn't hear anything except the ringing in your ear and some voice you didn't recognise as everything faded into black.

Jirou's pov
'Shit she's losing so much blood... Wh-what so I do?... Fuck!' I tried moving her as best as I could thankfully the ice made the floor slippery enough to move her,but as I was dragging her she suddenly grabbed onto my arm scaring me "(Y/n)?...." I didn't know what was going on as (y/n) stood up still bleeding but moving perfectly fine "What's- arrghh" she knocked me away from her as I tried to grab her, it was then I noticed that in her left hand was the demon blade from before  but here it was connected to her as trail's of blood connected to her arm just below the elbow.
"Oh now this is a nice body if I do say so" she said,  but it didn't sound the same as before more demonic in nature"Lets give her a test run" she said pulling her tanto out "God damm him for breaking the sword... Stupid brute" she said before charging at me, I had almost no time to react barely getting my sowrd out its sheath to block the attack which pushed me back. "Oh yeah I'm liking this" she said, I was shocked, confused I couldn't tell what was going on when I saw that the hole in her stomach had now healed.
I couldn't believe it all her visible wound's gone and I asked something I dreaded to say "(Y/n) are you.... Are you a demon?" I asked her scared of the answer.
"Ohoho haha oh that is so good... Oh are you a demon?..... Hahaha don't you get it you're precious little (y/n) is mine now" she said flashing her eye which was slowly turning black.
"You-you.... You bitch let her go now or ill make you -"
"What?!? Make me what you can't defeat your friend as she is.... Haha how do you expect to beat her now"
"I don't have to beat her only wake her up" I said drawing my sword completely, I could feel all the air in my lung's as I steadiedy breathing ready for combat "I'm coming for you... Don't give up"

(Y/n) pov
"Huh where am I?" I asked outloud opening my eyes to a dark void "Last thing I remember was having my-" I cut myself off checking myself for injuries my stomach wound was gone and my eye was still there.
"Oh so you're still ticking in here" I heard someone say when a figure that looked like me appeared in front of me "Well doesn't matter I need to look through your memories anyway.... May as well with you before you.... You know dissappear" she said looking at me smugly.
"Who the hell are you?" I said reaching for my katana only to realise I didn't have one.
"Oh lil' old me I'm the one taking over your body... And I'm looking through your memories so I know your capabilities once I'm through them you'll be either gone or stuck here" she said walking down a new path that appeared form nowhere.
"Why are you telling me this?" I asked her just catching up as a memory from my childhood played out.
"Hmm oh that well it doesn't matter you can't do anything here" she said.