Halloween Chapter

(Not a real chapter and not really good, only wrote it today just for Halloween)

(Y/n) pov
It's Halloween a day of carving pumpkins, dressed up, trick or treating and scaring the shit out your friends. Today I was invited to a costume party that Mitsuri organised saying everyone needed to come, although I wouldnt really say I was invited more I was organising it as well.
"What time are we doing this at anyway Mitsuri?" I asked as she was pouring sweets into a large pumpkin
"Well I invited everyone for 9 o'clock"
"Great any clue what your going as?" I asked her putting up the banners, I leaned over too much putting one side on and ended up falling off thankfully Mitsuri catched me before I hit the ground.
"That's a secret silly... What about you?"
"Im not... Haven't had the time to get one"
"Oh... I'm gonna go to the bathroom"
"I told you not to eat anything yet" I shouted to her
"It's not that!!!" she shouted face red in embarrassment

(Hours later)
After finishing decorating I headed home to kill time until the party*Ding dong*my doorbell went off"Oh right almost forgot about trick or treat"i grabbed the bowl of my kitchen counter and opened the door seeing five people, three covered in white paint with red spots and two others wearing spider parts.
"Trick or treat" the kids said, it was then I recognised them
"Oh hello miss (l/n)"
"Hi Violet how's it going"
"Just bringing Lilith, Derek and Rui out trick or treating" she said pointing to each one
Violet herself was covered in white paint with a white kimono, Lilith wore something similar, Derek was wearing a spidersuit with the extra arms while Daniel wore a spider head.
The last one I noticed was Rui who wore a white kimono with the white facepaint as well, he was wearing contacts giving his left eye a number on it"You all sure when out on your outfits huh, even you Rui"
"Thank you" he said hiding behind his mom
"Well here you go some sweets, so no toilet paper this time DEREK" I told him seeing the roll in his hand
"What are you going as this year (y/n)"
"I didn't get the time to buy something.. So sadly nothing"
"Oh well... I hope you're not spending the night alone"
"Oh no I'm going to a party with Mitsuri"
"Ahh.. Getting close yet, hhahha" she said laughing I felt my face grow hot"Oh look at the time goodnight (y/n) "

(Skip to party)
I made it to the party on time, I went inside and the music was blaring it ried to pick out my friends in the crowd spotting Gyomei who stood out, pushing through the crowd I made it to them
"Hey guys" I called to them, standing there was Gyomei wearing toilet paper pretending to be a mummy, Rengoko dressed as a dragon,Iguru dressed as a cobra,Muichiro looked tired as always in his cloud costume Sanemi was... "What are you wearing... I can't tell"
"It's a dog costume"
"Right where's everyone else?"
"Well look on the stage" he said pointing towards the stage whee Tengen was dancing in a very.... Sparkly pirate outfit
"Pirates aren't supposed to be sparkly they're more rough and tough, right?"
"You know Tengen he's loves the attention"
"OK where's the girls then"

"Your girlfriends are over by the toilets" he said, I just glared at him"Hey I ain't judging I mean Tengen's got three aswell"
"Thanks tho see ya"
I headed towards the toilets but not before bumping into Genya who was wearing a Frankensteins monster outfit"Oh hey (y/n) how's it going?"Right behind him were Inosuke wearing zombie makeup, Tanjiro wearing a cute dog outfit(because he's adorable) poking Giyuu in a grim reaper costume and Zenitsu wearing a Dracula costume.
" I'm good and you?"
" Great, we just been laughing at Zenitsu attempts at getting girls with his cheesy pickup lines" he said pointing to Zenitsu as another girl turned him down.
"Hey (y/n) Nezuko wanted to see your costu-... Where's your costume?"
"I didn't bring one" he paled upon hearing that
"Well we shall all pray for your safety"
"Safety? What's that-" before I could ask I felt someone grab my arm and pull me away.
"Good luck!!"
After getting pulled a decent amount away from the crowd my captor stopped and let go, I got my bearings and noticed it was Mitsuri who dragged me, she was wearing a sexy bunny outfit
"Aww you really didn't get an outfit,"
I turned and saw Shinobu wearing a witch costume, Nezuko a demon costume, Kanao had her usual cloak on but she drew a few ghost faces on it and Aoi wearing a sexy nurse 'Has she got makeup on or is she extremely embarrassed'
" Yeah sorry I didn't have time planning this party took time"
"Well I guess we're going with plan A then"
"What's plan A?"
"Well earlier on when Mitsuri left to go to the bathroom she called us saying you didn't have an outfit" Shinobu said
"So we got you one" Aoi finished
"I don't like where this going... Imma go" I started to walk away but Mitsuri grabbed my sleeve, I saw Rengoku walking by and grabbed him"Save me please" before he could do anything Kanae walked over and removed my arms.
"Sorry (y/n) but I helped pick the outfit so I want to see you wear it... Now go make dress her up girls"
"Nnoooooooo......"

(Small times kip Brough to you by (y/n) trying to run out the dresser run)
"God this is embarrassing" I said walking out the dresser
(Your outfit)

"I think you look great" Aoi said trying to my spirits"Besides who cares what other people think" Mitsuri said"Yeah let's go and enjoy ourselves" The rest of the night we spent dancing, drinking until the night ended

"Besides who cares what other people think" Mitsuri said
"Yeah let's go and enjoy ourselves"
The rest of the night we spent dancing, drinking until the night ended.
When everyone started leaving the girls had a few problems carrying us back, Nezuko adn Kanao being the only ones who didn't drink tried carrying us but failed asking for the guys to carry us instead. Gyomei ended up carrying me and Mitsuri with us trying to kiss eachother but failing.
"Lovey dovey couple alright" Giyuu said
"Ahhh you're just jealous" I said sticking my tongue out at him.

(The next day)
'Aughh why do I feel so heavy' I opened my eyes and got my answer as the girls were all clinging onto me on the floor.
"God how much did I drink last night"
"Shhsshh... Too loud sleep" Mitsuri said before pulling me close to her chest falling asleep again, knowing I couldn't escape I went back to sleep.

End
------
Because none of the spider family have names I gave them ones.