17.Lady Butterfly

(So the first half of this story might be rocky, I just didn't have time to clean it up)
(Y/n) pov
It's been two weeks since we arrived at the mansion, two grueling weeks of rehabilitation training after which Tanjiro and Inosuke get it easier because I agreed to getting tested by Shinobu"Please kill me"
"Now, now don't be dramatic"
And to top it all off that lazy Zenitsu will be finally joining us.
(The next day)
Me, Tanjiro and Inosuke walked through the halls to the dojo with Zenitsu holding on to them, once we got there inside was Aoi, Kanao and the triplets. "All right, since you'll be joining us today Zenitsu, I'll explain the process" Aoi started"The girls will make your bodies limber again after being bed ridden so long"she explained as Inosuke got stretched out before collapsing.
'Thank god I don't need that anymore' I breathed a sigh of relief
"Those cups contain medical water, you need to pick one up and throw it at your opponent unless they block it" she explained as Tanjiro got splashed multiple times"Next is full body training, or rather tag you'll be going against me and Kanao"she explained, it was my turn to chase Kanao but she turned the corner at the right time and I colluded with the wall by the door.
"Ow, Ow let the torture end!"
"Can I ask something?" Zenitsu asked raising his hand breaking his silence
"What is they're something you don't understand" Aoi asked as he stood up
"Come on guys"
"Not going"
"I said come with me!!!!" He shouted dragging Tanjiro and Inosuke to the door before opening and kicking me out aswell.
"The hell's you're problem!!!" I shouted at him
(Outside)
"Sit up straight! I said sit up straight! You miserable bastards" Zenitsu said spinning around
"The hell you say!!" Inosuke shouted before he got sent flying from a punch
"Inosuke!What were you thinking Zenitsu apologise!" Tanjiro shouted checking on him
"You guys apologise to me!!!"
"Why should we apologise to you, you hit Inosuke"
"How dare you act like you were in hell when you were in heaven!!" he screamed getting in my face"All you did was frolic with girls all day, so why did you look so haggard?"he shouted jumping up and down" Get down on your knees and apologise! Commit seppuku"
"How can-
"Shut up you stupid perfect forehead idiot just shut up and listen" he then grabbed Tanjiro's hair"Youre allowed to touch girls! You get to have your bodies massaged! You get to touch their hand, their bodies!!!! "He raved like a lunatic and it was starting to puss me off"Each girl has two boobs, one behind and two things!"
"Hey were not pieces of meat you know!!!"
"Oh (y/n) I can't tell why you're so mad your hardly a girl at all except body, speaking let-" I shut  him up by punching him hard enough that he landed by the door.

(A bit later)
"Please train me well" Zenitsu said giddyly, the triplets responded by trying to put him through the ringer and trying as hard as they could.
"That guy has what it takes, I'm fighting tears from the pain, but he's laughing"
"I hate him sooo much" I mumbled to myself in rage

As Zenitsu made it through all the training sessions "I won the battle but lost the war"
"How does he still have the energy to go on, I'm almost dead after every try".
Next up was Inosuke who was less than gentle let's say and last was Tanjiro who lost about every round, I managed to best Aoi and Kanao.
For the next five days none of them could get Kanao, eventually Zenitsu and Inosuke got fed up and left, whereas as Tanjiro stuck it out and tried, I on the other hand went to assist Shinobu in another experiment

"You know I gotta ask now, why did you bring us all here?" I asked her as she unpacked her things.
"Oh well Nezuko and Blue's existence has now been acknowledged, and the four of you were injured so seriously" she said turning to me"And also....... I like to entrust you with my dream"
"Your dream?"
"Yes, my dream of humans and demons coexistence,I'm sure you can accomplish that!"
"What makes you say that?"
"You've already made a bond with one"
"Well I could say the same about Tanjiro then" I countered
"True but there's a familial bond between them, perhaps that is a factor on her but you..... You've befriended and even defended both Nezuko and Blue" she explained with her usual smile however like everytime I see the smile it doesn't match the aura surrounding her its more like concealed.... Anger?.
"Are you angry?" I asked her as her face turned to one of shock"Every time your around I always see an angry aura surrouding you, even with that smile"i told her as she looked away
"You're right, it might be true that I'm in an constant state of anger and stress" she started"Ever since my beloved big sister was slaughtered by a demon.... Everytime i see the cries and tears of despair of those who lost they're families to demons, this anger keeps swelling within me"
"Is that why you'd entrust your dream to me, because you couldn't stand to do it" I said as she nodded
"Everytime there's a revulsion that I can't shake, I'm sure the other hashira are the same... But not long ago they saw Nezuko who's never devoured a human before and you and Blue who have made a simbiotic relationship with their own eyes.... My sister was like that she felt pity for demons even on the brink of death, she still felt pity for them... I couldn't, how could you forgive something that kills humans, its absurd...but if that's how she really felt then I needed to find a way not to kill those pitiful demons"She said as if relieving a memory "But now I'm tired all demons do is lie and kill out of preservation instincts"
"I.... Don't think that's true... Not of all demons anyway"
"What do you mean?" she asked me almost with a shimmer of hope in her eyes.
"I'm probably get in trouble for this but...... Back in that forest they're was a demon, I severed her arms to stop her..... Instead of healing or fighting back she pleaded with me, she'd been abussed by that spider family and just wanted out.... Seen her like that I couldn't kill her.... So I... Let her go and in return she warned me about the lower moon and even saved me and my friends"
"Hmm, then maybe you really can accomplish my dream, I can rest easy now"
"No thanks" I told her as she turned to me in shock"I won't accomplish your dream for you, I'm help you achieve it"

Shinobu's pov
"Hmm, that's nice to hear, I'll see you tomorrow we have one more test... But thank you (y/n)" I told her
"Hmm, hey look butterflies " she said pointing to a few butterflies that somehow slipped inside the room"Haha you know that one kinda looks like you"she said smiling widely,pointing at a butterfly with the same pattern as my haori but with some purple in the mix.
In that moment as the moonlight peeked in through the crack in the door as the butterflies light up the room, seeing her smile and hearing that laugh I felt strange just seeing her like that, like there was butterflies in my stomach in this moment she looked beautiful like an angel.
"They sure are beautiful"
"Yeah it is" I said looking at her, she turned to me and quickly turned back, I looked back to the butterfly that resembled me as it started flying in sync like another, wanting to feel something similar my hand slowly crept over to hers she didn't pill away so I laced our hands together.

(Y/n) pov
I was paying attention to the butterflies trying to ignore how close Shinobu was that is until she laced our hands together"Right um it's getting late so i-"
" (Y/n) "
" ill just... "
" (Y/n) "
"... Go"
"(Y/n)" she said for the last time grabbing my face and turning it towards her, I could feel butterflies in my stomach from how close she was"(Y/n) we haven't known eachother long but that hate, that stress I feel it almost feels unimportant with you around..... Its actually kinda funny I didn't think I'd feel like this about anyone"she said inching closer
"What are you saying?" I felt the blood rush to my face
"I.... I like you.... Maybe even enough to love you, do you... Oh who am kidding I sound crazy right now just ignore me" she said u lacing our hands and standing up
"No, no Shinobu I.... Like you as well" I told her pulling her back down to sit on the bed
"Good.... Because I can't help myself now" she pulled me closer closing the gap capturing my lips in a kiss, quick and sweet, before we went at it again fighting for dominance, she cheated pushing me down squeezing my breasts I moaned into the kiss, before we separated for breath just a string of saliva connecting us still"Lets move tomorrow's experiment to now.... The physical one"she said eyes going hazy
'Oh I'm in for it now'

(Warning, warning you're now entering lemon territory)

We started undressing eachother starting with our shirts, once I removed her bra bidding I took one of her nipples in my mouth and sucked on it"Oh (y/n)... "she pushed me away and did the same, we continued slowly unclothing eachother piece by piece until she got to my pants.
" W-wait.. "I tried stopping her too late and she pulled them down revealing my cock completely erect in front of her, I covered my face in embarrassement.
"Oh this is interesting.... Is this because of Blue"
"No... I-I was born with it"
"Now don't shy away" she said, I peeked through my eyes to see her grabbing hold of my dick"It makes you more unique"she lowered down taking the tip in her mouth before she started bobbing up and down, she also reached down and teased my clit before slipping a digit inside, the pleasure was overwhelming I felt my knees shake but before I could finish she stopped.
"Wh... Why... Did you stop.... I felt something coming"
"I'm making it better" she said before wrapping her breasts around my dick leaving only the head sticking out the top, her breast felt heavenly wrapped around my dick before she started moving them up and down along my shaft and taking the tip into her mouth again, I started thrusting against her as she sped up until.
"Fuck... Shinobu I'm...." I didn't finish as I sheaked all over unloading into her mouth, she tried shallowing what she could but some of it landed on her chest. "Fuck... I..."
"You made quite a mess there" she said taking some cum of her breast and sucking it off her finger"You do taste amazing, here"she crawled on top of me and pressed her breast against my face"If ya wanna go again you need to clean up" doing what she said I liked her breast clean "Good girl... Now it's my turn, make me feel good" she pulled me on top of her and helped me angle my dick against her pussy I lowered myself down, she took it inch by inch until she got halfway, I let her adjust before I started thrusting against her, she wrapped her legs around my waist as I trusted harder and lowered down taking a nipple in my mouth and suckled it before doing the same with the other one, "Faster (y/n) I'm... Almost there" she said as her eyes went hazier, I sped up and went harder until... "There hit there!!!" she screamed, I listened and pounded that spot until she started trembling "I'm coming"
"Me too!!" I shouted as we both came staining the sheets we both collapsed beside eachother"That was.... "
" Great.... You were great"she said kissing me against the lips again"And as much as I'd like to go again let's just rest"she said
"Sure" we laid beside eachother as we fell asleep as the butterflies flew over us.

End
--------
So you got your first lemon it only took about 17 chapters, hahaha, thanks for being patient

So I tried my best to keep it in character, this chapter didn't go exactly like I planned, like I didn't want to say the spider mom was still alive yet but I think it adds more hope to Shinobu's faith in you.