31.Unwelcome Reception

(Y/n) pov
"Urgh" I groaned shuffling about under the covers pulling myself closer to the source of warmth.
When I opened my eyes I only saw a pale wall "Eh?" I muttered, I poked the wall and saw it bounce and I heard a small squeak it was then I realised what the wall was "Eeeehhhhh!?!!!" I shouted

--------
"Mmm" I groaned rubbing my forehead trying to alleviate the pain when Mitsuri came into the room as bounce and energetic as last night "How can you be so full of energy? Urgh my heads killing me"

"Ehehe yeah I guess I forgot what it felt like to have a hangover"

"A hangover?"

"It's what you get after drinking too much" she explained setting down a bowl of rice on the table.

"Then remind me never to drink again" I groaned resting my head in my arms when Mitsuri pushed the bowl to me, I lifted my head again and looked at the contents "What is this?"

"It's cooked rice mixed with some other assortments steeped in green tea. I used to have it when I still had bad hangovers, it helped me a lot"

I picked up the the chopsticks and poked the food before grasping some between the sticks 'It couldn't hurt right?' I eat the food and swallowed, it didn't taste bad leaving a warm fuzzy feeling inside me as it dropped into my stomach. "Oh! This is real good Mitsuri!" I said praising the girl,Mitsuri seemed content with the praise "What do you call it?"

"Call it?....... I don't have a name for it"

"Hmm, well you said green tea was a main ingredient....." I looked over the bowl and eat another piece trying to think of a name, there wasn't anything truly noteworthy that made it look any different from another dish... Except that it was submerged in green tea "....... I got it. Call it Ochazuke!"

"Ooh that works so well! Nice one!" she gave me a thumbs up.

-------
"Say Mitsuri I don't really remember what happened last night..... but we we're in the same bed we didn't.... you know" I couldn't finish the sentence too embarrassed as my cheeks burned red hot.

Mitsuri gasped and covered covered her mouth, slightly looking away as her cheeks were tinted pink "(Y/n)-chan I didn't know you saw things that way" she said, I scrambled to say something but my brain wasn't working to make a sentence as my face surely completely red now, Mitsuri only giggled at my reaction "Don't worry (Y/n), nothing happened.... But they could" she said in a low tone.

"Oi!!"

-----------
"Thank you for your service!" we said thanking the family for their help and left ready for our mission.

"So (Y/n) did Sensei tell you what this mission was?"

"He just told me that in the city of Mino people had been dissappearing over night" I told her. "Something wrong Mitsuri?" I asked her as she sighed.

"That's where our information changes then"

"What do you mean?"

"Well the disapperances are not really in the city, they're happening in a town district that's connected to the city"

"So how does that affect our plan then?"

"Oh it just means we can narrow our search"

"So it's good then?" she nodded "You made it sound like it was something bad!" I said loudly

"Oh did I? Heh sorry I tend to do that a lot" she said rubbing the back of her head with a goofy smile.

-----------
On our way to the city we came across an elderly couple that were kind enough to give us a ride the rest of the way.