30.Fault

(Y/n)'s pov
"You look so different from the last time I saw you (Y/n)-chan" Mitsuri said eyeing me up and down taking in all the things that had changed since the last time we met. "How are you doing?"

"Me? I'm doing fine I guess, how about you?"

"Ah much better now I had something to eat and met you." Mitsuri clasped her hands together as her shined "Say is that little blue girl still around"

"Blue? Yeah she's still around" I moved my prosthetic arm onto the table "You can come out now Blue" on command Blue slowly weaved her way out the prosthetic through the gaps and joints and jumped onto the table.

Mitsuri clapped in joy before she held out her arms in a hugging motion "Ahaha come here you cutie" she said, Blue jumped into Mitsuri's arms and took a small version of her human appearance and let Mitsuri hug her, it was a hug I was actually grateful to not be apart of because Mitsuri was hugging her so still she was bending Blue's back in a way a human wouldn't be able to take.
Mitsuri got a few more squeezes in before she turned her attention back to me or more specifically my arm. "So it is true then" she said with a frown.

"Huh, what's true?"

"In the Corps HQ I heard that you had lost your arm during your mission. So I was surprised to hear you were still fighting demons" Mitsuri set Blue down beside and look down at her kness instead of me "I wanted to visit you, I wanted to make sure you were alright after I heard what happened"

"It's alright Mitsuri it's actually better you didn't see me, I was a mess and I didn't.... I made it harder for everyone else, I closed everybody out. So if you did show I probably would have done the same" I told her recalling at how difficult I made things for everyone else who was hurting only concerned with my own pain.

"I thought I would found you at Jirou chain's funeral but.... you weren't there"

Mitsuri's pov
I must have said something wrong because (Y/n) stopped talking completely and only stared in my direction completely spaced off "(Y/n)?" I slowly reached over the table but I yelped and pulled back as she suddenly slammed her regular arm on the table with enough to knock over the bowls on the edge and grasped her prosthetic in a death grip.
Her breathing went shaking as she started shaking because of her tight grip as if she was reliving something.
Even Blue seemed concerned for her,which told me I had to do something about the situation.
I grabbed her hand and called out her name but nothing, so I tried prying her fingers off her prosthetic which was hard even with my as others called it inhuman strength.
Once I got her fingers off I clasped my fingers in her's. "(Y/n), it's me Mitsuri snap out of it!!"

(Y/n)'s pov
I was back in that place again here everything went so wrong.
"(Y/n) what are you doing?" I heard when I looked up I saw Jirou clutching her stomach as it bled.

"Jirou!!" I took a step forward and she took a step back "Jirou?" I took a couple more steps as Jirou didn't make a move "It's me it's -"
As I got close Jirou swung at me I dodged but she kept up the pressure until I ran out of room and started blocking her attacks.
Behind Jirou I saw a demon the one who stole my apperance sneaking up to attack Jirou.
I pushed Jirou out the way and charged at the demon and impaled through the stomach and I continued pushing the blade through in a blind rage and slammed down the demon onto the floor with the blade still in her stomach.
I ripped the sword out and fell onto my butt, I took a second to breathe and brought my hand to my face to move my hair "(Y/n)?" my eye snapped open wehn I heard Jirou's voice.
I moved my hand away from my face and looked towards the demon but.... It wasn't her.
"Jirou? Jirou!!" I got off my butt and placed my hands over her stomach to stop the bleeding but there was just so much of it.