25.Demon's Of The Past

No pov
It has been a week since your mission were you lost your eye and arm and also since Jirou was left behind, you'd done nothing but lay there crying yourself to sleep and blaming yourself when someone tried to approach you and talk you ignored them until they gave up and left.
The only good thing to happen to you after the incident was that Blue had survived, Aoi discovered it spotting a small droplet that clung to you,she immediately put Blue in a cup of water letting her grow to a viewable size.
Turns out before she was frozen she launched a small droplet onto you and because her core was not in her main body but residing in you she survived and was now with Ahsoka and Toobee.
Ahsoka hadn't even attempted to talk fearing what'd you say "You have to talk to her Ahsoka" Toobee told hee
"I know, I know.... I just don't know what to say" Ahsoka confessed to Toobee
"Well maybe start with checking on her and then telling her who that demon was.... We both know it's him"

It has been a month since your mission, you had healed most of your wound's and got out of bed but you didn't join in training sessions preferring to be alone which everyone took note of.
You kept pushing everyone away but today Mikasa had, had enough of it and went out to look for you.
She found you standing at the sliding door's looking outside at the rain, she marched to ward's and shoved you pushing you outside into the rain onto your stomach, you sat up quickly turning to look at who hit you "Hey Mikasa what is your-" she continued marching forward and punched you in the gut "Gurgauhh... The hell-gaghagd"
"You need to accept it and move on.... Your not to blame, you can't live holding onto the past" Mikasa told you as you stood back up, you knew what she was referring to what happened with Jirou.
"Of course it was, if I was stronger she would be here if I wasn't st-gaaaghah" she punched you again.
"No one is blaming you except yourself... You did what you could but you need to move on... Jirou wouldn't want you to remain in the past" Mikasa said looking down at the ground with a blank stare, it infuriated you hearing her talk like that you felt anger building inside you as you clenched your fist.
"Your just jealous aren't you!!!" you yelled swinging at Mikasa trying to hit her but she caught your wrist and stepped to the side letting your momentum carry you away  "I better you feel like you have a better shot now that she's gone right!!" you yelled swinging at her again, what you didn't know is even if she wasn't showing it your word's were starting to get to her.
"Of course not" she caught your wrist and swept your leg's out form under you forcing you too the ground " It doesn't matter how anyone feel but there's nothing we can do to bring her back!!" you kicked her in the stomach and stood up quickly.
"I would've given anything to save her.... Even my life!!!" you hit Mikasa in the face knocking her back.
"(Y/n) stop it!!" Momo yelled from the doorway out of breath from running after she heard the noise.
Mikasa knew you were grieving she wanted to console you but she didn't know how to, so she resorted to letting you vent your anger out in a fight.
"Even if I move on then what... Even with Blue how can I fight!!!"
You threw another punch but she caught your arm and spun you already bringing you to the ground with her on top pining you to the ground, you both stayed there in the rain you stopped resisting knowing you couldn't overpower her as she shielded you from the rain you started crying.
Mikasa didn't notice at first because you were both already soaking wet due to the rain eventually Mikasa and Momo managed to get you inside, Momo threw a towel over you and Mikasa to dry you both off.
"I'm sorry,I'm sorry.... I just wish I could've saved her" you said to them shivering from the cold.
"(Y/n) we all miss her... But blaming yourself won't help.... Stop pushing us away and we can help you" Momo said wiping away your tear's "We're both here for you"

From across the yard Ahsoka watched as the girl's consoled you guilty that it wasn't her to have helped you sooner "*Sigh*"

The next day Ahsoka entered your room hoping you were ready to speak about what happened on the mission.
She shifted nervously as the air seem stale as the silence was deafening to her as she sat across from you "(Y/n) im-"
"Don't.... Don't do that, don't blame yourself for what happened to me" you told her standing up and hugging her "It's not your fault"
"But I-I still y-you've be-en here alone and I have-n't tried talking I'm an awful-"
"You're not, I pushed everyone away, even if you tried I would've shut you out.... I'm not happy or proud of what happened but I'm trying to move on".
As you hugged her Ahsoka let tear's fall onto your haori pulling you closer still feeling some level of guilt despite your protest's.