3.The Final Selection

(Y/n)
"Huff, puff. Why is the journey so long, why couldn't Ahsoka live closer" I complained out of breath, I'd been walking all the way to the final selection for a few days and just arrived at the bottom of the mountain. "Atleast I'm here now" I said before continuing going past the colorful trees
(A few minutes later)
As I walked up I noticed half way up the strange looking trees and plants with strange flowers, thanks to Ahsoka I recognised them as wisteria trees which demon's avoid like the plague ended there and normal looking trees decorated the upper half of the mountain.
'The only reason this is here is to stop the demons from going down the mountain, I wonder what happened to whose that imprisoned the demon's here' I thought picking a flower and putting it in my pocket.

As I continued up I found a resting area where a bunch of other people where,someone of them had scars bruises, others looked exhausted'Can't blame them I feel the same but that won't stop me'i thought examining the crowd, most of them had bland black robes some with a few scars here and there.
The only ones that stood out were a guy in a brown outfit, another one in yellow and three girls one dressed in pink, another in purple and the last one a red color.
I decided to approach the two girls that were together "Hello, I'm (y/n) (l/n) nice to meet you, what's you're name?" I asked them both
"I'm Jirou Kyouka, the same" she said playing with the purple chains connected to her ears.
"Sorry about her, I'm Momo Yaoyoruzo it's nice to meet you, are you also trying to become a demon slayer?" she asked with the most warming smile.
"Uh, y-yeah I am I want to become a demon slayer, so I can protect people" I said hoping I didn't stutter too much.

Jirou was a girl with short dark purple hair, about 5 foot tall, with lazy looking onyx eyes, she had a A cup at most with a slim figure but her butt made up for it.
Momo on the other look way too tall and mature for her age with long dark hair, about 5,8,with onyx eyes, she had a D cup which made me seem small in comparison with a curvaceous figure and a butt and thighs to boot.
'Oh, god I hope they didn't catch me staring what is wrong with me, but they do look nice' I thought getting red in the face as I could feel my little friend straining inside my trousers before I turned away to hide my face, thankfully the last person arrived who turned out to be a boy with a blue coat, a fox mask and red hair with a scar on his head.
After that two identical looking girls except one had black hair while the other had white came out to greet us"Everyone... "
'Gah they speak the same time as well that's so unsettling, how can I fight demons if that creeps me out?' I thought before they continued.
"We thank you for coming here tonight" "To the demon slayer corps final selection" they said
"There are demons imprisoned on Mt. Fujikasane, captured alive by the demon slayer swordsmen and unable to leave" The white haired one said.
"That's because, wisteria which demons hate so much, blooms year round from the bottom to halfway up the mountain" The black haired one explained
"However, there's no wisteria from this point on, and so demons abound"
"You'll need to survive seven days here to pass the Final Selection"
"And now be on your way" they finished bowing and left.

'Captured by swordsmen huh, I wonder if Ahsoka captured any here and why-' my line of thought was cut off.
"Seven days if that's the case we'll need to stick together there's no rules about it" Momo said formulating a plan "Do you want to join us (y/n) safety in numbers, right?" she asked.
'Do I join them, I can't always rely on others to help me especially as a demon slayer but safety in numbers? ' I debated
"Sure safety in numbers and maybe we'll need company to stay sane right" I said putting my mask on
"Yeah, let's stick together it would be nice to have some to talk to, nice mask" Jirou said avoiding eye contact

Your mask:(I found this one it looks cool)(Reminds me of yin and yang a bit)