26.New Arm

"Here's your new sword,sigh.You know she was so mad she refused to make this so I did so it's not as good as miss Kamata-san"she said handing me a my new sword
" It's good... Could you give these to miss Kamata. I appreciate your effort in making this but...."
"You need a better sword I understand so what's..." I handed her the bag containing stuff inside and let her open it she gasped and shut it immediately "... Where did you get this?" she whispered to me
"On a mission, I was sent to kill a demon in the mountain's its where I found Mikasa but during that fight...... I got separated and stumbled upon these" I told her recalling the event's. "Are they really that valuable cause you look like I struck gold"
"You have no idea how valuable they are.... Its best you don't tell me where to find it exactly" she said very serious
"OK but do you think-"
"Of course she may be mad but no one would ever give up the chance to work with these" she said taking one out and marvelling it.
"So what is it called?"
"There called crystalline ingot's some of the most durable thing's ever you'd be invicible with this..." she said admiring the ore.
It had a crystal like shape that shined as the sun reflected off it, too big to fit in one hand and cold to the touch ".... Well I must be going the"she said before grabbing my hand "The opportunity to work, hell even just touch this ore is a blacksmiths dream thank you"
"No problem"
And with that she went on her way back to her village.

"So what did you call me over for?" I asked Momo and Mikasa as Blue jumped into my arms.
"Well it's obvious your trying to train to get back in the fight but...." Momo started stalling probably thinking of what to say.
"With one arm your more a problem than an asset" said Mikasa looking me dead in the eye.
"OK ouch, but what can I do then? Even with Blue I can't regrow an arm." I told them as Momo stepped to the side to reveal a table with something on top covered by a piece of cloth. "What's that?"
Momo grabbed the cloth and took it off showing the item underneath "Tad-da" she said smiling ear to ear.
The item in question was a human sized doll arm "What is it?" I asked them still confused
"Your new arm" Mikasa said to me
"It's really durable I spent a whole making it for you" Momo said proud looking at her accomplishment.
(This is the best example I could find)

I hate to bring down her mood but I asked her the obvious question "But how does it work? Magic? How can I use it?" I felt like I was insulting her but she turned to me smiling still and took Blue from me

"With Blue's help of course" she said but I was still confused "Sigh, well it's kinda a working theory really.... Were hoping Blue can act as nerves connected to you through the arm giving you the ability to use it"
"What that-I'm confused can you dumb it down a bit"
"Sigh, OK Blue can move the arm if she's connected to you maybe you can feel it through - ah forget it let's try it" Momo said annoyed with my confusion.
Mikasa grabbed the arm and pulled my sleeve to my elbow. She placed the end piece against my stump as Momo secured it with a strap "OK Blue get inside her" Mikasa said before Blue leaped at me and went into me.
"God that still feels weird. Ok let's try"
I felt a weird sensation. I could feel my arm till my elbow like normal but nothing from the prosthetic but even then I thought of moving my finger and..... "Holly crap it works!!" I yelled watching the fingers move and flex until closing into a fist.
"How does it feel?" Mikasa asked me curious.
"Weird it doesn't feel like it's my arm.... Something foreign, kinda like a sword. I can feel the weight but.... that's about all"
"Well let's try a test" she grabbed a cup and held it in her hand "Take this cup from me"
I took a deep breath and closed my eye. It felt kinda silly and I bet the girl's were smirking but I went for it when I heard a squeak.
I opened my eye and the first thing I saw was Momo's face completely red while looking down. I followed her gaze and spotted why she was so red.... I grabbed her boob!!! "I'm sorry" I quickly retracted my hand and began apologising profusely "I didn't realise I couldn't feel it!!!"
"Well atleast we know it work's maybe this time keep your eye open" Momo said still blushing. I looked at Mikasa who looked annoyed.
"Is somethi-" before I could finish Mikasa grabbed my right hand and placed it on her breast "Ahh what!?!" she had a frim grip aswell I looked to Momo for help but she looked even more embarrassed also grabbing my left arm and placing it on her chest"What's - "as weird as the situation was Mikasa and Momo seemed to be staring eachother down intensely.
"Ahh what's going on here (Y/n)-chan?" I looked towards the sound and saw Shinobu. She was looking at us with her usual smile but her aura definitely displayed the opposite. She walked over to us and hugged me from behind.
The already tense situation got even worse as the girls stared eachother down 'How do I end up in these situations?'

End
---------
I wanted to make a lemon but I couldn't really think of how to do a 2 girls with a futa.