6.New Sword

(Y/n) pov
'I can't breathe, it hurts, why, why her?' I slid down the wall and curled up'Is this my fault, I shouldn't have left'out of the corner of my eye something moved in the bed and a figure got out and approached me'Who?'the figure grabbed my shoulder all I could tell it wasn't Ahsoka even with tears in my eyes' Mom is warn, this is cold'I thought "YOU, YOU DID THIS DIDN'T YOU, YOU'LL PAY FOR KILLING HER" I shouted grabbing my blade and shoving the figure down going for the stab, the figure was holding the blade away as best they could, their mouth moved but my ears were ringing I couldn't hear anything, "I'll avenge her" I said as the blade got closer to the figures neck'Why does my eye feel like it's on fire? 'I thought as my left eye felt like it was on fire, it kept getting hotter as I inched closer to the figures neck.
I heard something slam behind me, I felt something or someone grab my arms and pried me off the figure, I heard faint talking but I didn't CARE"GET OFF ME"i shouted elbowing the person behind me in the stomach then the face,before charging at my target again.
"Ugghg..DAMMIT I WON'T LET YOU BECOME A KILLER, (Y/N)" the person behind shouted grabbing and shoving me against the wall, I dropped my blade but continued struggling "DAMMIT Stop, please stop little cub"they said, I slowed down not being able to move and took a good look at the person in front of me and froze in shock.
"M-Mom... Is that-" Ahsoka stood in front of me holding me against the wall, her nose was bleeding probably from my hit and she was out of breath, I looked over to the person I tried killing and saw a woman with short white hair covered in bandages across her body even across her eyes"W-What did I, but...you..i.thought"i couldn't find the words to say
"Shshsh, just relax" she said holding me only then did I realise how exhausted I was from travelling and this scuffle and slowly fell asleep in her arms.
(A few hours later)
"Ughg.. Wha, where?" I worked and waited for my eyes to adjust, for some reason my left eye took longer but I realised I was in my room.
"Morning sleepy head" Ahsoka said opening the door "Come on, you've got some apologies to give and I owe you a explanation" i left the room to see the girl I attacked sitting at the table"Come on don't have all day"i sat down with her"(Y/n) this is Toobee a old friend of mine"
"It's nice to meet you (y/n)"
"It's nice to meet you too, I'm sorry for attacking you, but if I may ask why were you in Mom's bed?"
"Mom you say, my Ahsoka you outdone yourself"
"Oh shut it,as for why she was there"

(2 days ago)
Ahsoka pov
"Its been a while huh" it's was Toobee covered in scratches and blood barely standing
"You-You what are you doing here, stop don't move-" I cut myself off running to catch her before she hit the ground"Don't move or else you'll fall stupid"

I took her inside and started treating her wounds"What happened to you?"
" Demon attack"
"I thought you retired as well"
"I did but that's not gonna stop me if it's nearby, tough one"
"I see is this asshole still with us?" I asked dabbing a cloth in water and washed the blood off.
"Ow still hurts and now demon was dead, still hurt you're were close by though, thought I'd pop by"
"Oh how nice" I said applying pressure
"Ah Ow, easy there if I die its now on you"

(Half an hour before you came back)
"Atleast Toobee has kept me busy, instead of worrying although she should be back soon better buy some stuff to have a nice little celebratory feast" I said to myself buying some food and medicine for Toobee.
"Who who, (y/n) is returning, (y/n) is returning" my old carrier owl told me.
"Thank god she's okay, thanks girl" I thanked her before she flew off. 'Better hurry back then'

(Present time)
(Y/n) pov
"And well the rest you know, but I've gotta ask now why did you attack her" she asked me
"Oh, well, um, it's because I.... Sigh, I thought she killed you, the place was a mess there was blood and she was in your bed not you, the demon I fought said something about getting revenge and I panicked" I told them fidgeting in place.
"You're were exhausted and paranoid I understand I forgive you, its not like you managed to hurt me, although I will admit it did scare me I hope to repay the favor"

(A few days later)
*Knock**knock*"Hello anybody home?" someone said from outside I stood up and opened the door outside were two people wearing these weird masks
"Um hi, who are you?"
"Were the people that made your sword dearie" she said pinching my cheek,
"(Y/n), who is it?" Ahsoka asked checking"Ah miss Kamata, its great to see you again"
"Is that you Ahsoka, oh its been so long do you still have your swords I made you"
"Yep got em right here"
"What about your short blade?" she asked her as I pulled it from behind me"Ah, you've given it to her now how sweet"she said before grabbing my collar bone"If you break it, ill hunt you down to the end of the world and kill you"
'How is she feel so intimidating, she's scary help, why does she seem bigger!!!'
"Anyway dear, I'm here to give you your sword, all it needs is the final touches"
"Final touches, you mean you didn't finish it?" I asked her
"BAKA" she smacked me around the head"Only the swordsman can do this part because its there sword, really didn't you teach her anything, Tano? "
"I may have skipped a few classes" she said looking away
"Uh here take it" she handed me my sword and it started glowing as the blade turned... Black?
"It turned black what does that mean?"
"Sigh, black blades are extremely rare its reason is unknown, sadly most black sword users die very quickly most not being able to master a single breath style" she explained to me
"You mean I'm not gonna... last long?" I asked her.
"(Y/n) I'm sure that's not the case maybe it's because you use a combination breath style" Ahsoka tried conforming me
"But you use it and you've got a color, but I-I...." tears started to form"No, no it doesn't matter I made a promise to avenge my family and I intend to keep and this won't stop me either its just another hurdle I can overcome"i said wiping the tears away.

(3 days later)
" Well because Ahsoka is in the market and you've got your blade, I'll be your instructor today are you ready (y/n) I don't intend on being easy" she said she was mostly healed and dressed in a black kimono, with a cloth over her eyes and she wielded a giant sword

(3 days later) " Well because Ahsoka is in the market and you've got your blade, I'll be your instructor today are you ready (y/n) I don't intend on being easy" she said she was mostly healed and dressed in a black kimono, with a cloth over her ey...

"I'm ready I'm not gonna lose got it" I said taking my sword out'First try don't fail me now'

End
----
Kinda rushed