☆Chapter Seventeen

I opened up the car door gently taking her hand as I helped her out. Downtown was bustling with people as we approached the three star  restaurant she picked for our annual date night. "Thank's Leah" she mumbled as I quickly held open the door waving her through. The waiter quickly approached us leading us to our reserved seats. Picking up the menu, I spotted her out of the corner of my eyes. That must be her husband I thought to myself. He was pretty handsome and I could tell that they did well for themselves

        "What the fuck Leah?!" My train of thought was broken as I realized Lianne had followed my line of eyesight. "Are you checking that bitch out?" Her voice was slowly rising as we drew the attention of people near, including Ms. Decosta

        "Babe, of course not" I said lowly, grabbing her hand to calm her

        She roughly pulled back, tears threatening to spill from her eyes. "You know, I thought after highschool you were done with the bull shit. fuck you" Lianne got up pushing back her chair and running to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes at the dramatic scene she was causing and as I glanced out of the corner of my eye Ms. Decosta was watching me intensely. 

        Slowly getting up, I half ran to the bathroom to retrieve Lianne. "I'm sorry, I wasn't staring at her she just looked familiar" Lianne clearly wasn't buying it and shoved my hand away as I attempted to pull her into a hug. "You know you're the only one I want" I said lowly whispering into her ear while grabbing her waist. I began to slowly kiss her neck and she stopped struggling granting me access to her sensitive area. I continued to trail kisses along her collarbone gently sucking at her soft flesh. She lowly moaned my name furthering my arousal and encouraging me to take her in this bathroom.  My hands involuntarily began graze her thigh starting a slow rhythm. "You're mine" I whispered before kissing her lips passionately and leading her out of the bathroom. 

Ms. Decosta's POV

        I watched as they emerged from the bathroom, Lianne looking flustered and a slight smirk on Leah's face. I shook my head having a pretty good idea of what went on and I was getting slightly turned on thinking about it. 

        "....... It was pretty interesting to see what went on. Babe are you even listening?" 

        I pushed away my naughty thoughts focusing back on the handsome man that I now belonged to. "I'm sorry I got distracted"

        "I realized... You've been staring at those two girls for quite some time. I tried to ignore it being that you forgot our anniversary yesterday and tried to lie to cover it up but this is too much"

        My eyes fell to my napkin as guilt took over. "I-I'm sorry I just think those are my old students from when I taught a few years ago. I'm listening honey"

        He offered me a small smile as he finished up his meal. "It's okay, I think I'm ready to go"

        I knew he was hurt and one side of me kind of regretted coming here. "Let's go"

        Like the gentleman he is, he helped me out of my seat and into my jacket giving me a light kiss on the cheek. As I turned to leave my eyes locked with Leah's who gave me a small wave under  the table. I returned it with a smile and allowed my husband to pull me out of the restaurant.