☆Chapter Five

I woke up heavily breathing in a pool of sweat. After showering and getting dressed I followed the aroma of bacon and eggs to the dining table. Having stuffed my face I ran to school in a desperate attempt to not be late for Ms. Decosta's class.

I sat in my desk at the same time the bell sounded and a deep breath escaped From my slightly parted lips.

"Nice to see you took our talk seriously" Whispered Ms. Decosta as her hips swayed past my desk. I couldnt help but eye her gorgeous figure and again, without enough time to avert my eyes she spins around noticeably smirking. I slumped in my chair.

Just before the bell allowed us to leave for second period, Ms. Decosta motioned me toward her desk. As the class emptied I grabbed my bag and with my feet dragging allowed myself to approach her.

"Thanks for coming on time, your homework grade is also improving so give yourself a pat on the back"

I couldn't help the grin that spread itself out on my face. "I try" was all I could think to say

"Well keep it up. With that effort all of your grades will begin rising."

Her pencil fell and with it my eyes. I couldn't stop gazing at her exposed chest as she bent to retrieve it and for the second time this day she caught me watching. My face flushed and automatically my head slightly hung. She giggled and I lifted my head giving her a quizzical look.

"This is the second time I caught you watching me Ms. Adams and while im flattered I must say its highly inappropriate"

I must have looked dumbfounded because the sound of her laughter again filled the room and the late bell rang.

"So are you going to tell me about your schoolgirl crush on our government teacher"

I shot Elle the dirtiest stare I could muster before returning to my lunch

"What?! Don't think I haven't noticed. You practically drool in class not to mention whenever she walks past or has to bend and pick up one of the many falling objects those nasty boys throw. Shame on them picking on a poor teacher like that"

I shrugged and drank my juice

"I mean I guess she is pretty hot ya'know if I was lesbian I would tap that but Dre owns my heart"

Earning a response from me, I raised an eyebrow

"I think im in love Leah. Me and Dre practically eye fuck in pre-calculus. Don't tell me you haven't noticed the way he stares at me"

A laugh escaped my lips. "Maybe because you have food in the corner of your mouth or between your teeth"

"Fuck you" She says while standing to empty and return her tray

"See you last period"