☆Chapter Eight

The weekend was uneventful but Monday came all too soon. I shrugged on a clean t-shirt and my new pair of ripped jeans being sure to brush my hair into a neat bun. I slid my feet into a new pair of yellow vans and after brushing my teeth began my walk to school. Her red Kia stopped in front of me a block after my house. "Get in" said Ms. Decosta rolling down her window half way. Without question I got in saving my vans from the mud of freshly watered sidewalks and dirt.

"How was your weekend?" She asked this time being the one to break silence.

"Average"

"Mine was fine. Thanks for asking" she said it with a hint of sarcasm in her voice and a laugh slipped out of me. "funny, is it?" She looked a bit amused

"It was"

A smile played on her lips as she directed full attention to driving. "No janitors closet" she said pulling into a parking spot

"Funny"

Ms. Decosta's POV

I reluctantly walked to the janitors closet praying Leah wasn't in there doing god knows what. Some kids spilled soda all over the floor and the "janitor" claimed he was too busy to come get it up. I knocked lightly before entering and used a dim flashlight on the end of my keychain to search for a mop and disinfectant. The door creaked behind me and I froze. Arms wrapped around my waist and as I struggled to turn around the silhouette whispered "I missed you". With her eyes closed, Leah laid her head on my chest and enclosed the space between us with her lips. Enjoying the moment a little too much and after kissing back for a few seconds, before granting her tongue entry I pulled apart. Having broken the moment Leah's eyes flew open and she stammered to the opposite side of the now too small closet.

"I-I'm sorry" was all she said before I quickly left. I took the rest of the day off

I took my time getting to class not worried about being late. I did nothing but think about that kiss and how to discuss it. Opening the door, I already saw the sub and thanked her for watching my class. My eyes locked with Leah's before continuing behind my desk and she offered me a faint smile. I returned the gesture with a stupid grin of my own.

The bell rang all to quickly and as the last student shuffled out I realized Leah had stayed behind. Closing the classroom door, I made my way to her desk and pulled up a chair in front of her. "The kiss..." I began.

"It meant nothing. I know" She cut me off "I was under the impression you were someone else it was an honest mistake it won't happen again though I did enjoy it"

An involuntary blush spread through my cheeks and Leah held my hand in hers. I couldn't bring myself to pull back so I left my hand there, being warmed by her simple touch. "Why aren't you pulling back"

I didnt have an answer for her. She answered for me

With my lips slightly parted Leah pulled me to her closing the gap between us. Her hands stroked my bare thigh and as things intensified she slid her hand slightly up my skirt tracing light circles in my skin. I granted her tongue entrance as she gently bit my bottom lip and I pressed harder into her. I felt her hand at the edge of underwear and I gracefully opened my legs granting her fingers access. Before reaching my core she traced the outline of my sex and I felt like my juices were pooling over.

The bell rang and startled, we both jumped.

"S-s-sorry" I stuttered and returned to my desk watching attentively as she packed her bag and exited