☆Chapter Twenty Nine

***A/N  Sorry for typos im writing this on my phone

--------------------------

  I rushed inside the house searching every room for Lianne.
   "She's not here" I yelled, strolling casually back to Laura's black Kia.  I settled back inside letting out an exasperated sigh
  "Where to?"
   I thought for a second, going over a list of places. Dialing her number again, I released a breath of air, patiently expecting to reach her voicemail.
   "Her mother's house" I said hanging up. "I'll drive"

   I knocked lightly pacing back and forth in front of the bold red door. I watched Laura on the phone, brows furrowed and lips drawn straight. My eyes shifted to my car before I averted my gaze to the creak of the opening door.
   "Lianne's not here" She spit out harshly, not even giving me time to greet her
  I moved to the side allowing Lianne's mom to catch sight of my red vehicle resting across the street. "I need to see her".  I carefully side stepped her letting myself into the house.
   My eyes captured her tear stained face, taking in her unruly hair and red cheeks. I let my nails involuntarily dig into my palm leaving marks as I chewed on my lip, thinking up words of solace. "Lianne"  I let out softly, staring as she reluctantly shifted her gaze to me. "Listen...."  I rested my hand in my hair, gently twisting thin strands in between my fingers. "Look.... I-I didn't mean it like that. I....."
   "What other way did you mean it?" She snapped, turning back around
   "Lianne..... I love you..."
   "But?!"
   "But I-I'm not ready for a relationship"
   "And you never will be"
   I instantly turned to the sound of someone clearing their throat. "I'll just go" I whispered

   "Did you get your keys?" Laura stared at me intensively taking in my every movement and feature
   I shrugged, avoiding the heavy emotion of her eyes. Nervous about what she would think
   "Just give her time"

Ms. Decosta's POV

   I drummed my newly manicured nails on the glove department whisked away by my own personal reel of today's accounts
   "Want to come up?" Her soft, guarded voice pulled me back into reality earning a nod. I gave into a smile as she came around to open my car door before allowing me to follow her into the building.

   I took in my surroundings, my eyes darting around frantically taking in Leah's moderately sized apartment
   "I know its small and..."
   "I would love some tea" I said cutting her off from her self deprication. I let myself into the kitchen occupying a seat.
   "Look im sorry about today. There's just a lot of shit"
   She looked frustrated, distracted and torn. Just as she sat my tea in front of me I  grabbed her hands tracing light invisible circles. I felt the heat and the electricity that traveled through us like it so often did but chose to ignore it. "Everyone has issues. She'll come around" She looked into my eyes but her expression held insecurity, vulnerability, and confusion.
   "Your tea's gonna get cold" she whispered, watching me as she took a seat beside me. I grabbed her hand a second time as I took my first sip.
   I averted my eyes back to her, taking in her full beauty and I couldn't look away. I leaned toward her, capturing her lips with mine. She tensed, her hand hovering over my leg, hesitant to touch. I lowered her hand onto my exposed skin giving her permission. Her fingertips lightly grazed my leg sending chills to every corner of my body. I stood, dragging her to the couch, instantly reconnecting our lips. I straddled her hips grinding into her feeling a heat rise at my very center. I kissed her neck, tugging and biting gently,  being considerate to not leave a mark. She pulled me up kissing me sloppily and passionately , moaning into my lips, hands roaming my back. Leah roughly pushed me onto my back, taking control and climbing on top, taking off my shirt in the process. I felt her warm fingers tickle my back as she unhooked my bra instantly taking one of my yearning buds into her mouth. I arched into her, my lust filled eyes making contact with hers. She worked her way down to my stomach lightly nipping at the sensitive skin. She slid my pants off, dipping a hand into my panties tracing shapes over my sex. Making it easier for her to remove my underwear I lifted my hips eager for her to continue. Now face to face with my wanting core, she kissed my inner thighs making me impatient. Her mouth hovered over me, turning me on further. I bucked my hips in a failed attempt to meet her mouth. She pulled back, chuckling, the feeling of her breath on me tickling my center. She finally lowered herself starting slowly but quickening the pace as she let a finger fill me.  I let out a loud moan, thrusting against her, trying to quicken the pace. She slid in a second finger resulting in a loud cry of pleasure. I felt her grin against my center as she continued her exemplary job. My back lifted off the bed and my knuckles turned a pale pink as I gripped the edges of the couch, finding my release.