☆Chapter Twenty

I combed my fingers through my hair, letting out a deep breath. I knew I was a fuck up. I took a strand in between my two fingers and twirled it around, closing my eyes.

   I felt her lower my arm snake around me turning me, instantly pressing her lips to mine. "Its ok" she whispered against my lips.

   I shook my head gently pushing her away from me. "It's not. I have no idea what I want to do"

   "I don't have it all the way together either"

   I looked down and shrugged my shoulders before I felt her close in on me again. I didnt fight for dominance when I let her tongue enter me and a slight moan escaped when she worked her way down to my neck. I held onto her waist pulling us closer together.

   I pressed our lips together passionately, tugging at her shirt. She lifted her arms giving me permission to undress her. Unclasping her bra, my mouth instantly found its way to her breasts and I took one in while gently playing with the other. She arched her back pressing her breast further into my mouth encouraging me to lightly nibble before trailing kisses down her stomach.

   I leaned forward onto my knees, resting on the puddle of clothes that lay at her ankles. I spread her legs taking in the sight her glistening core. My eyes drifted to Lianne who was silently playing with her breasts and I listened to her low whimpers as she began playing with herself. Moving her hand aside, I took her in my mouth running my tongue slowly over her sex. She began to start up her own rhythm meeting my tongue  with every thrust. I entered her with one finger causing her to loudly moan. She softly whispered my name as I slid another finger in speeding up my pace. I felt her begin to tighten around me before realising all of the built up tension.

"I needed that" she muttered and my mind flashed back to that day in the closet.