☆Chapter Four

"Leahhhhhhh...mmmmm"

She moaned my name right after I began lightly nipping at her ear. I took this as motivation to continue. I trailed kisses down her neck only stopping to suck on her sweet spot. My hands found the edge of her underwear and my fingers lingered there, teasing her, making her want. I kissed down her stomach until my mouth hovered over the top of her panties. I slowly tugged at her underwear......
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock and groggily wiped the crumbs from my eyes. I stood in the mirror fixing my unruly hair into a messy bun with a gold headband to accent it. I pulled on an old mickey mouse t-shirt with bleached ripped jeans and red converse. While walking down the stairs I brushed my teeth, waving at my mom before spitting into the kitchen sink and heading to school.

"Im pretty sure most of the stuff taught this year will be a review. As most of this subject you have learned last year in the tenth grade. Although you are now juniors this class........"

I signed the bottom of my forged late pass and straightened my shirt best I could. With the back of my hand I wiped at the stray lipstick this girl left at the corners of my mouth.

"Why are you late Ms. Adams"

My eyes studied her choice of today's outfit and lingered at her perfect pink lips.

She cleared her throat. I hadn't even noticed the door Ms. Decosta held out for me and I gingerly walked to my seat beside Elle.

"Someone's been having fun" she whispered sarcastically and I rolled my eyes letting this morning's events work its way to the front of my mind.

"Are you ready to join us Ms. Adams?"

I failed to notice how much time had passed with me day dreaming and having all eyes on me rendered me speechless. I slowly shook my head.

"Detention" was all she muttered before continuing with the lesson.

I heard Elle silently giggle. After shooting her my famous death glare I laid my head on the cold hard desk.

Elle and I walked arm in arm toward my locker as she droned on about her latest crush Dre.

"....He's handsome and did you see his calves in those basketball shorts. His chocolate skin is just delicious and smooth. I wonder what acne cream he uses his face is spotless...."

I toned her out.

She walked toward me, her pants hanging loosely at her hips but still clinging to her thighs. Her low cut shirt clung to every curve and her black blazer lay unbuttoned.

"Earth to Leah! What are you gawking at with your mouth .... MS. DECOSTA?!?!"

Could she have yelled it any louder? "Shut the hell up" I whispered in a sharp tone as the government teacher approached

"Forgot about detention? I didn't" Ms. Decosta's face held a cold look

"Honestly I did, I'm sorry Miss"

"Well let's go, and an extra day for the use of profanity. Have a nice day Elle"

I followed Ms. Decosta down the hall only briefly glancing back to wave goodbye at Elle.

"So a failed attempt to skip my detention? Let's not have that happen again"

I only shrugged at her statement. If I had known it would encourage her to keep going I wouldn't have made even the slightest gesture.

"Let's talk about why you come to class late with smeared lipstick and unironed clothes. That's fairly unlady like and if I hadn't known better I would think theres much more to the story"

"You don't know me" I spat, my voice a little over a whisper

"Nor do I care to" she walked behind her desk and took a seat "I'm not trying to offend you but you need to be aware. Start coming on time and paying attention, you're dismissed" She stood back up and stalked toward the door holding it open. As I walked passed, her hand brushed the small of my back and I tensed under her warmth.