☆Chapter Ten

I would be lying if I said Ms. Decosta wasn't on my mind when I woke up. I quickly flat ironed my hair and tugged on some baggy sweats and an adidas hoodie. My black converse was the last thing I slid into before running out and grabbing a bottle of orange juice from the fridge.

   Getting to school early was no issue and as I slowly trudged to my locker, I questioningly stared at the silhouette that comfortably blocked it. Lianne's features came into view and I let out a loud groan. 

"What?" I spat at her a little too harshly. I instantly regret my tone but stared menacingly

"I-I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted to see if you were up for some fun" Her voice was a little over a whisper

   I met Lianne in the janitor's closet ten minutes before the first bell rang. She was already pleasuring herself when i tiptoed in and instantly took over. I removed her hand from under the gentle cloth of her panties and took her lips with mine. Our mouths rhythmically entwined and I pressed our bodies harder together. I took one of her breasts in my hand and began to knead the flesh slowly, earning a low groan from her. I replaced my lips with my hand and tugged one of her breasts into my mouth. My other hand landed on her sex and she forced herself into me. I let loose a small smirk as she practically begged me to please her. Knowingly, I slid her panties aside and began to rub her in circular motions with my thumb

   "Pleaseeeee Leah" she whimpered and she ended her plea with a low moan. Complying with her wishes, I pressed at her inner thigh and willingly she granted me access. I pressed one finger into her and she chewed at her bottom lip surpressing more sounds. As I let another finger slide into her I stood up taking my lips with hers and kissing her forcefully. She was grinding into my hand by the time I entered my third finger and her legs began to shake as she reached her climax. Her body arched forward as her juices pooled over  my hand and I kissed her on the cheek gently before pulling some of my clothes back on. "I needed that" she whispered, leaving me in the dark closet to delve on what just happened.

  The guilt that poured over me was hard to ignore and I hated the hold Ms. Decosta had on me from so far away. I took the sharpened glass I had tucked in my back pocket and sighed as it cut into my skin relieving some of my frustrations. As I heard the last bell ring I let myself out of closet, whisking a stray tear from my cheek and started my way home.