☆Chapter Eighteen

Leah's POV

   I groggily shut off my alarm clock and glanced at the sleeping beauty beside me. Lianne stirred as I shifted my weight in bed, attempting to flawlessly rise without waking her. Approaching the shower, memories of her cascaded in and out of my thoughts and a tiny smirk began to play on my lips.

   I wiped at a tear as the involuntary memory of that night found its way back. I needed to see Dr. Bailey again.

   While gently washing, I thought about the time Ms. Decosta caught me in the janitor's closet but was soon ripped from my memories as Lianne joined me in the shower.

   Slowly turning to face me, she captured my lips in hers, letting her hand lightly graze me. After leaving a trail of goosebumps she pulled my waist closer to hers deepening our kiss. I suddenly pulled away as images of Ms. Decosta flew back and Lianne's eyes shot open.

   "Why'd you stop?" She asked, a glint of suspicion in her eye. She pouted a little just before I stepped out.

   "What the fuck is wrong with you?" She half yelled following me into the bedroom

   I began to dry off and picked out a lazy outfit to throw on "you've been acting so damn weird since you eyed that bitch yesterday. You didnt even fuck me good last night" Trying my best to ignore her I hurriedly tugged on my clothes and proceeded to my car

   I didn't know what the hell I was doing but after seeing my old history teacher Lianne has been a distant thought. I didn't even know her well but knowing she cared about me back then was enough.

   I let my head rest on the steering wheel before being accompanied by Lianne two minutes later. "Listen.." her voice was low but assertive "I don't know who she is but I love you and I'm sorry but there's only so much I can take" I looked up to see tears streaming down her face and her breathing picked up. The feeling of guilt instantly enveloped me and I took her face in my hands. "Love you too" I whispered.

Ms. Decosta POV

   I followed the aroma of waffles and bacon downstairs to my husband slaving over the hot stove. I smiled as I watched his hips sway to a tune that only he could hear. Silently slipping through the doorway I wrapped my arms around his waist and he recoiled at my sudden touch

   "Good morning beautiful" He said into my lips as we kissed

   I sat down just before he set my breakfast in front of me. It looked absolutely delicious and the smell was amazing.

   "Watcha wanna do today" I asked, playing with a piece of bacon that lay at the edge of my plate

   "Honestly, stay in bed all day"

   I let loose a small giggle and shook my head "Besides that"

   "Wherever you want"

   I pretended to think hard before giving my response "THE FAIR!"