☆Chapter Nineteen

I met my husband downstairs and hurriedly got in the car after he slid around to open the passenger door for me.

   "I don't know why im so excited" I almost yelled, jumping up and down like a small child

  "You're adorable" The smirk he gave me instantly reminded me of Leah and I silently retreated into my thoughts as the car crept forward

   "We're here"

   I wiped the sleep out of my eyes before joining my husband in the fresh air

   "You look like you've been hit by a train"

   "Gee, thanks" I mumbled before stomping forward to the ticket booth

   Once inside, the first thing I wanted to ride was the ferris wheel. I pulled my husband forward to the monstrous ride and I could hear him groan behind me. "Really?" I didnt even respond because we were immediately given seats. Not because no one else was in line, but mainly because my husband bought the best tickets.

   A nervous chuckle slipped out as we began to lift and I caught the side glance my husband threw me. I discreetly laced his hand with mine just as we reached the top, watching him out of the corner of my eye. He was handsome and I was lucky to have him but I also missed Leah. SHIT. I shook her from my mind just before the ride slowed to a stop.

Leah's POV

   I honked twice indicating that I was outside. Immediately Lianne ran out with an annoyed look on her face. "It would be nice if you opened my door" I rolled my eyes. This bitch was really starting to get on my nerves.

   I stepped around and held the door open, watching a blush rise in her cheeks. "Do you like it?" I whispered seductively in her ear. In response her cheeks grew even more red.

   "Its amazing"

   I mentally gave myself a high-five while taking her hand in mine and leading her inside.

   "So what are your goals?" I asked after we ordered our breakfast. She seemed to be amused by my question and for some reason this irritated me. "Fuck you" I said, barely audible. For some reason this really cracked her up.

   "No, no" she said in between breaths, "Its a great question I just never pegged you as the serious type"

   I cluelessly stared still not understanding the amusement

   "I haven't done much planning. I guess I want to be a journalist"

   "That's interesting"

   She gave a small distracted shrug. "Yea... what about you?"

   I honestly didnt know what the hell I wanted to do. "I don't know"

   The looks of disappointment and realization were apparent in her eyes before I excused myself to the bathroom