Chapter 36:Towards the Diamond City

Arc: Train to the Capital .

Thanks to this dramatic and emotional music .

*Note: Play the music in the next scene.   

Since I came to this world and people were speaking about the capital and how different it is from the regions of Marsael and the Holy City , some  praise  it while the others  vilify it , that's why I'm not talking people's opinion this time , I'll check it myself . 

The next morning on the train in Marsael station , Jason sits on the wooden train chair ,leaning against the window spacing out  ,thinking while holding a picture he got from the Sherman family.

An a hour ago outside the Sherman's house . 

Ms. Sherman crying :" Don't forget to contact us by letters and you Lasto , don't eat too much , don't  spoil on your clothes, get up early ... and also don't behave strangely."

Lasto shyly :" Mom, Lasto knows , Lasto knows !"

The twins father:" Farsto , take care of your sister."

Farsto:" Sure I will."

Mr. Sherman:" Where is your destination again?" 

Master Valko:" Goodness!, I told you , we are searching for the two copies of the Black Hoop Book , we might find it in the capital ."

Ms. Sherman :" Plus , they may find other guards there."

Farsto: "I hope when I'm back this forgetting habit of yours would change ."  

Owen:" Oy!...come one we're late ."

Mr. Sherman holds Jason: "Wait , I found this photo , you can have it ."

Jason:" Is this ?"

Mr. Sherman:" Your parents and this is you as a baby ."

Jason:" And who is that man with a funny triangle beard next to my dad? "

Mr. Sherman: It is your uncle, he was your father's right hand, he sacrificed his life to save your father, jumped with all courage to protect him from a powerful magic attack."

Jason: "Thank you very much , I'll cherish it ."

Tom: "See you soon ."

Nichole , pulling Ayami who was grabbing the truck :" Come on Ayami, we gonna be late for the train ."

Ayami holds the truck :"Aaaaa!, I don't wanna leave you dear ."

Lasto pass  beside her and touches her, causing her to float in the air while Nicole pulls her.

Marissa: "It we be transported later ."

On the train after an hour . 

Ayami with a frowning face:" My truck , my lovely truck ." 

Marissa: "Please , , as soon as we reach , the first thing we do is to get her truck ."

Nichole :"You told me the truck will transport by the help of magic users with a teleportation magic . "