Chapter 58: Cold Nights

Arc: Fragrance Of Memory 

Big thanks to the original soundtrack "When The Nightmares Started" from the suspenseful series "While You're Sleeping". 

* Note: Please play the audio clip later.

As the winter holidays and Christmas celebrations are approaching , that is, three months after the palace's  battle , on a very cold night, at the alley of the Diamond  City , which began to regain its vitality and luster , While then, stands a man hiding in the shadows, when the head of the Deadly Panthers Igor comes.

Vali in the Shadow: "How long should I wait for you?"

Igor: "I'm not a bird to come from Marsael  in a few minutes. . . So how much is the commission?"

Vali throws a bag of money at him: "Ask  about what kind of job it is  first."

Igor:" I want to go to Alantazia as soon as possible. . So , I need to earn enough money cause,  It's  expensive as I've heard . . . . What do you want me to do , which made you  give me such amount of  money! !"

Vali:" The original copy of the Black Hoop Book. . . I want you to find it and erase it from existence. . . You will receive help from someone who will visit you in two days. . . It is the opportunity of a lifetime for you, as you have been looking for it for a long time. . Watch out for the guards. . I'm sure they will get in your way so get rid of them too." 

Igor:" I'll look for the book by myself, thanks for the offer. "

Vali throws another bag to him: "You will receive another bag after you complete the task."

Vali continues, leaving:" I don't care if you erase it, hide it, or burn it. . . Just keep it out of the guards' reach. 

Igor: "Did you really give up on  Lenyo ? !"

Vali: "They only took part of it. . . It's just a little piece of the huge cake."

***************************

It is early morning, the lively Marsael market and the loud call of merchants attract tourists and buyers , preparing to celebrate Christmas.

The fabric merchant calls: "Come on, check out the finest types of modern fabrics at reasonable prices. . . . Hello miss, what type do you prefer?"

"Will I find any butterfly silk with you?"

Merchant:" By your good fortune, I have the last three meters of it."

Miss: "Well ,I'll take it, just let me. . . huh? ! . . Where did my luggage go? !"

The girl saw two men running away in the middle of the market with her luggage, so she shouted as she ran after them and carried the Koto behind her back.

*Note: The Koto is a traditional Japanese stringed instrument.

Miss: "Hey. . stop!"

Ajax, accompanied by Owen, intercept the two men: "What makes you so hasty? . . Come on, give back what you took from the lady."