Chapter19: Chat or Fight

Arc :The Temple . 

Thanks for the incredible battle music from Schlecht .  

Before 30 minutes while Jason and Christine were performing the contract at the hall.

Ayami:"What is this explosion?!"

Master Valko orders:"Greed , Ayami , go check what's going on outside , I'll catch up in a minute." 

Marissa:"I'll take Mr. Miles and Max to free the visitors ."

Master Valko, talking to Nichole and Tom:"You two stay here with the doctor , let them join us as soon as they wake up."

"Oy, you there......you're not welcome here...stay away." Said Greed who comes out  with Ayami .

Diana:"OH, that's bad....we just came , we haven't started chatting yet."

Ayami , responds:"You will be chatting , you and whose with you in prison , let's go Lou"

Ayami's whip replays:"Yes, captaine."

Ayami stepes forward , her blue tattoo began to glow as she attacks Diana with her whip .

Master Valko appeared ,he blew on the ground , scattering the dust in the air , taking the opportunity to beat Daina and Guy  several times without noticing his presence around. Guy fires a red smoke bullet by his finger , creating a path to get out of the dirt cloud  .

Ayami:"He is the one who caused the previous explosion ....wait, is he leaning his finger to launch bullets ?!"

Greed:"Don't spoil my Master's great show ."

He said as he pulls out his brown fighting stick , then yelled:"Show him what you got Aco."

Greed hits the ground and caused number of big stones , then he used his stick as a strkier to hit the rocks towards Guy ."

Guy:"You think this will defeat me?....come on coward."

Greed ,still hitting the stones:"Hold on a bit , don't rush to your end ."

Guy fires bullets at the stones whenever they approach to him and to fully crumble  , but a rock appears on his right and it  hits him , taking him away . 

Greed, mocking Guy:"How do you feel ?"

Greed replies and his nose was bleeding :"I'll feel better now."

Unfortunately , Guy earlier have fired some bullets below Greed and kept them flying in the air , waiting for the right moment to release them .That moment came and  Guy liberates the bullets to Greed . Greed tries to avoid them , but a bullet pierced his arm , then he retreated back. 

Greed , as his arm was bleeding without stopping: "What a fraud!"

Guy:"I'll tell you this just to be careful , I never joke with someone who had made me lose a lot of my precious blood , so get ready for your punishment."

Greed:"Then I'll make your body dries of blood."

At the same time , Ayami was fighting against ,who was constantly on defense mode . Ayami is able to control her special weapon which is a whip made of pure  water , she also has a small bottle of water to shape other items