Chapter 35: Preparations

Arc: The Magic Championship 

Please play the music later. 

In the capital , the Diamond City at night time , a man runs to arrive at one of the small entrance between the residences . Upon his arrival , a man who was waiting for him in the dark says :" You're late ! " 

The man :" Forgive me sir , I have returned from the battle land ....Seth has failed the mission and he has been caught ."

The man angrily, clutching the pen in his hand from the severity of his annoyance until it dissolves into  dust : "All of you ... all of you are useless , the plan was very easy , get 50,000 zins with air slides after threatening the teams to detonate bombs , was it that difficult ? "  

The man:" Sorry sir, the sudden appearance of the guards was the reason ." 

"What!" 

The man:" Yes, they kept it secret from the crowd and the soldiers calmed things down , then managed to get their comrades out before the explosion ."

The man laughs hysterically, with his head up to the sky:" HAhahaha!, the legendary guards you say , impressive , the old man has started to assemble his crew , Igor , your game starts now ." 

The man:" What.. what are your orders , sir?" 

Igor ,hands a small modern gun and leaves :"Kill that traitor ." 

( Igor, a 17-years old with a dark charcoal hair and frightening gray eyes .)

************************

At the same time in the palace of the Diamond King, the king was in his office signing some agreements and transactions pertaining to the kingdom when Princess Violet enters . 

Violet :" Sorry for interrupting ."

King Zeno:" Hello Princess."

Violet:" Brother , there is no one else here , so no formalities ." 

Zeno:" If I don't speak to you officially , I might get used to it ."

Violet , serving him food:" Oh, you're stubborn, you look so cute with these glasses ."

Zeno, upset:" I'm not.... What is this with you?"

Violet:" It's the mushroom soup that mother use to make , here eat it ."

Zeno: "You could have given the recipe to the cooks instead of these wounds on your fingers ." 

Violet :"hah!" 

The king emerges to look out over the kingdom from his vast ornate balcony , staring at the night sky , the beautiful lights of his kingdom , and the huge diamonds adorning the streets .

Violet:" I know you that you were crowed as king lately and this is your first field ceremony ...I will always be by your side so don't worry."  

Zeno:" Even if that day comes , where you must leave ?"

Violet:" Again with your mystery talk."