Chapter 3:The Unexpected Race

Arc: The retune

Thanks for the epic music from:  HDsounDl  (Traducement )

Inside the pool room where the student were cheering for Jason and Luther.

Lucy uses sign  language talking to Christine :"Let's take the front seat."

Tom:"You know what!...you are crazy ,you can not beat Luther ."

Jason blames him:"You're the one who wanted to see the pool in the first place."

Nichole as she's beating them with the new book which she borrowed from the library  :"Stop this you two, you have to win this race before you get in trouble  ...come on Tom."

She said while pulling Tom outside the room. 

Tom :"Oy...just a moment."

**************************************

Jason and Luther stood on the starting line.

Luther:"Don't worry Jason I won't be easy on you."

Jason gave him a contemptuous look:"I shall defeat you with my own hands."

Then the countdown begins and the race has started with the  students loud voice. 

Jason swam as fast as he can, however he tries Luther was faster as the wind 

Student 1:" This is amazing, he's swimming like a dolphin."

Student 2:" Wait until you see Luther's speed."

Lucy:"I wonder whose going to win."

 Christine was staring at the pool, hearing a strange sound ,though she can not hear clearly. The sound becomes louder each second. A sound of someone is breathing under water. She stood up and started catching up that sound while Lucy was trying to stop her ,but Christine runs next to the pool. 

The race is about to end , this time Jason was in the lead. 

Jason:" No, I must swim faster." 

At the same time he spoke , he felt someone passed him and he notices that it wasn't Luther. He swam to the surface seeing Lucy calling Christine . A hand appeared from the water holding Christine from her leg, which mad her falls into the water . Then the unexpected thing  happened, in the middle of the swimming pool, a whirlpool  shows up with a strong wind in the room causing panic to the students . Jason Luther and Christine were  in the pool trying to escape from the whirlpool. Jason extend his hand to catch Christine . He holds the stairs with one hand and catching her with the other. Luther managed to reach the stairs so now the three of them were stuck in the water. A few minutes later the wind stopped and the situation calmed down. 

Tom worried:"Man, are you okay?" 

Jason :"Don't worry, I'm fine."

Lucy:"Oh my God , I should have known that you won't be relaxed  here."

Christine uses body language:"It wasn't your fault , I shouldn't have run by the pool ."

Lucy talks to Jason and Tom:"Oh,you deviants once ...turn around."

Jason and Tom apologized.

Nichole:" What was that anyway?"

One of the students interrupt :"Guys, we have some company. "