Chapter 53: A Soul of Bravery

Arc: The Black Arow 

 Enjoy the epic chapter with this music provided by EMW.

As the shooting continues on Lyuol  Beach and the residents evacuate  to the shelters, the king continues to make the insulator field  that took a long time to build. Guy's struggles  against Owen and Farsto, as Farsto and Owen are in the middle of victory  , Guy shoots them both while Owen jumps around to dodge the bullets.

Guy: "Stay where you are....hahaha I shot you!"

Owen stopped jumping with his elastic magic after he injured his arm, he lay down on the ground and then extended his legs and twist them  around Guy's neck. Owen turns behind Guy's head and ties him with his spear: "That was painful, you savage."

Farsto aims his gun:" Keep him like that, Owen, I'll finish him off."

Guy: "This Owen  is going to fall off."

Bullets scattered in the air near Owen,  with Guy's magic ability, which made the bullets stop in the air, then fired them suddenly, as if they had been fired from the air itself, so 4 diamond bullets penetrated Owen's body, and blood spread in both Owen's body and Guy's .

Owen on his knees, clutching his shoulder, which was bleeding profusely:" the diamond bullet, tore my shoulder...Ah, my head is spinning."

Farsto dodges the bullets that were shot around him, he jumps and flips quickly as he protects his back with his rifle, but one of the bullets hits him in his wrist and knocks his gun down. Farsto tries to hold his gun with one hand, and one eye turns into a blue lens. He fires one bullet after the other in anger at Guy, who started firing  bullets, so that the bullets aiming and hitting  the other,  where some does and others don't.

Guy: "You are a terrifying sniper with your accuracy, but the sniper does not only shoot bullets at the target... but chose a different  target for better results."

Guy shoots at a  huge water tank on top of the building, and it spills directly on Farsto, completely wash him away. 

*****************************

 At the same time in front of the ditch  the King shouts in his concentration:" The numbers of redeyes are decreasing, Supreme Commander ..I want soldiers to provide us with more magic."

The commander shouts: "All the soldiers in the back row and the rest of the military  music band, cooperate with the royal family!"

Each soldier puts his hand behind the back of a member of the royal family, and they help the family with their magic, which begins to inject magic into the ditch cliff . The king casts his spell:" O precious power of nature... With the brilliance and purity of your magic, grant your strength to your dear ones who dwell in your land in order to banish the evilness of the haters and protect the hidden treasures that your land holds  .Diamond Magic: the diamond insulator!!"

Gradually, diamond pieces rise to the sky of the Kingdom, covering it with great transparency and strength, directed specifically to the Lyuol Beach. 

*****************************

 As the diamonds were rising towards sea of Lyoul, which was illuminated by the white diamond searchlights on the beach, due to the large accumulation of black clouds and the disappearance of the  moonlight . Alexander shouts to his few soldiers:" For everyone who can fight...Shoot!!"