.Chapter 2:Painful Memories

Arc: The Return 

 Thanks for the lovely music from Epic Music World.

  Mitchell Broom/The Uprising. 

( 12 years ago in primary school)

Jason pushes Christine towards the net of the stadium. 

Jason:"Oy... you idiot ..why didn't you grab the ball?...I've appointed you as a goalkeeper so you don't mess things up and in return you score a goal for them." 

Nichole is screaming while pulling his arm:"Jason stop that's enough."

Jason:"Listen to me all of you,any one who  becomes a  friend of hers will be treated this way understand."

 He confirmed his words, putting his leg next to her head on the net .

*********************************************

(In the class, Tom was seating next to Christine,Jason was in front of him and Nichole's seat is at the beginning of the forth line.)

Jason stopped in his track so as Christine. She stopped writing and started staring at him which mad her return to her unhappy past. Jason ran out the class to the restroom  and Tom after him.

Jason talks to himself, looking at the mirror:"Why is she here?...I haven't seen her since primary school."

(Jason used to bully her a lot. He takes her earphones,make fun of her and hit her with anything  he sees beside  him.

Tom, who was outside the restroom waiting for him:"Jason come one,get out of there."

Jason:"You head back ,I'll be back in a minute."

Tom:"Okay, but hurry.

After a while he went back to class and saw the teacher is already in class.

Teacher:"Hello Jason, how is your stomach now."

Jason looking at Tom while every one is laughing :" It is better now,Sensei."

From that moment he did not moved his eyes from her with a guilty look on his face.

*********************************************

It is the break time, Jason and Tom went to the swimming club room .

Teacher:"This key is your responsibility Jason the room and the pool room as well, you are going to get some help from the satisfy club ....tell me If you have other questions later cause the teachers are having  a meeting with the new school principal.

 the break time is over and the meeting is still not finished. 

Jason was spacing out when Tom jumped in 

Tom:"Hi why do you think they change the principle."

Jason without interest:" Who knows."

Tom:"Man you're boring ....hi jaso "

Jason:"hmmm"

Tom:"Why don't we go and take a look at the pool,I know you want to."

Luther:"What do we have here a fool with the clown."

Jason:"What is It?"

Luther:"Nothing really it's just, why should someone like you have the pool's key."

Jason:"You're jealous."

Luther:"Oh jealous of you ..don't make me laugh."

Jason:"Prove It."

Luther: "I'll challenge you in a race, I win I get the key."

Jason:"And If I win, the whole class will call you bucket as they call you at home."

Luther:"What are you waiting for...your all invited."

Lucy Christine's friend:"Come one Christine, It's going to be fun."

* Sensei: Teacher in Japanese